staging archive

postfix 2.3 is in unstable, and I need a backport. I am sure nobse
already has one, but it's not easily accessible to me. Thus, I have
to prepare my own.

How easy/hard would it be to implement a sarge-backports/stage
component of bpo, which gets all packages as soon as they are ready.
I think the logic to do an automatic migration from
sarge-backports/stage to sarge-backports is quite easy, see [0].

0. https://trac.madduck.net/pub/browser/debian/misc/snippets/check-backports/check-backports/

With this in place, bpo would still be bpo, but the choice whether
to run backports of packages not yet in testing would be the user's.
That's generally a good thing, IMHO.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"the husbands of very beautiful women
 belong to the criminal classes."