Re: RFS: wormux (backported version)

Le 10.08.2006 17:28, Daniel Baumann a écrit :
Jean Parpaillon wrote:
Ok, put on mentors.debian.net:

why do you, specifically for the backport, drop ttf-dejavue? you can use^depend on the ttf-dejavue backport for that. keep in mind, that the aim is to have a minimal as possible interdiff between the testing version and the backport version.

and you need to fix the sdlgfx backport first.

Exact, I have not seen that a ttf-dejavu package has already been backported.
About sdlgfx, is not the version on mentors.debian.net good ? I've :
- changed the version to 2.0.13-1bpo1
- removed bad stuff in SDL_gfx-2.0.13/.pc/.version (original package is not so clean :-( - reup the standard version to 3.6.2.1, as of the original package. "apt-get policy debian-policy" tell me this package is 3.6.1.1 and not backported. Is it normal ?

Regards,
Jean

/ Les lois ne font plus les hommes, mais  \
| quelques hommes font la loi. -+- Daniel |
\ Balavoine -+-                           /
       \   ^__^
               ||     ||