Re: Accepted nagios2 2.4-0bpo1 (source i386 all)

Jan Wagner wrote:
> Sven doesn´t have any free timeslots to work on new packages. So I hope you
> can upload my packages.

done.

> I did update the packages ... please notice that new packages are available.

you don't need to do a new backport-revision when you have to change
something before it was actually uploaded. as this was not an
uploaded/release/published/$whatever version, it makes no sense to bump
the backports-changelog/revision this way.

if shortened it myself, you don't need to redo it again.

> Thanks and with kind regards, Jan.

you're welcome. if you have updates for this package, just write me a
private mail with the url and i'll sponsor it.