default pin

Suggestion: can we pin backports.org to -1 in the Releases file, the
same way that experimental is pinned to 1? This can always be
overridden, but I think the default should be to never install
a backports.org package implicitly. That's exactly what the -1 would
prevent.

Cheers,

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"'oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove
 that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra
 crossing."
            -- douglas adams, "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"