Re: annoyance-filer, dbacl, qsf, ifile and spamoracle backports

Hallo Daniel,

Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net> wrote:
> Jörg Sommer wrote:
>> I've created backports for annoyance-filer 1.0.0b-4.1, qsf 1.1.7-1, ifile
>> 1.3.8-1 and spamoracle 1.4-8. They are all available at
>> http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/debian/ A better backport of dbacl
>> than mine is available at http://www.kondancemilch.de/debian/
>
> If you want to have them reviewed and uploaded (which implies that you
> want to maintain the backport in future), please say so (I don't like to
> guess peoples intentions).

No, I don't want. I've build the packages because I've needed them and
thought I could others participate. But I don't want to maintain a
backport. I don't use it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Manchmal denke ich, das sicherste Indiz dafür, daß anderswo im Universum
intelligentes Leben existiert, ist, daß niemand versucht hat, mit uns