Re: annoyance-filer, dbacl, qsf, ifile and spamoracle backports

Hallo Daniel,

Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net> wrote:
> Jörg Sommer wrote:
>> I've created backports for annoyance-filer 1.0.0b-4.1, qsf 1.1.7-1, ifile
>> 1.3.8-1 and spamoracle 1.4-8. They are all available at
>> http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/debian/ A better backport of dbacl
>> than mine is available at http://www.kondancemilch.de/debian/
> If you want to have them reviewed and uploaded (which implies that you
> want to maintain the backport in future), please say so (I don't like to
> guess peoples intentions).

No, I don't want. I've build the packages because I've needed them and
thought I could others participate. But I don't want to maintain a
backport. I don't use it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Bye, Jörg.
Manchmal denke ich, das sicherste Indiz dafür, daß anderswo im Universum
intelligentes Leben existiert, ist, daß niemand versucht hat, mit uns
Kontakt aufzunehmen.                           (Calvin und Hobbes)