Re: FreeNX - Any chance?

Jesse Sightler schrieb am Montag, den 01. Mai 2006:

> Is there any chance of getting FreeNX in the backports.org repository for
> Sarge?
>
> VNC is driving me crazy (much too slow), and I've had little success
> with the online guides for getting FreeNX installed from other repos
> so far.
No, I can speak as a bpo ftp-master and a a freenx team member.
Freenx is currently working, but no in a stage that is suitable for debian or
backports.org. I plan to setup some repos for freenx after Linuxtag, but it
will never end in bpo or sid until upstream makes some really big changes.

Best wishes
Alex