Re: Backporting Nagios2?

Gregg Berkholtz wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 10:19:40PM +0100, Sven Velt wrote:
>> Am 2006-02-16, tippselte Joerg Jaspert:
>> That's right, but there are some new and nice features... :-)
>>
>> I'll try to do a backport of nagios2 and related packages next week.
>>
> Have you packaged a version of this? Any gotchas I should watch out for?

When I built nagios2 for Sarge, I somehow ran into a missing 'check_nagios' plugin, but I can't really explain why that was, since it seems to be present in nagios-plugins in Sarge just fine.

And another thing: nagios2 installs images in /usr/share/nagios2/htdocs/images, but it also tries to use images from nagios-images (p.e. logos/debian.png), which are in /usr/share/nagios/htdocs/images. Shouldn't there be a nagios2-images package or something?

Regards,
Martijn.