Upload problems, commands files

how is the incoming directory supposed to work?  Yesterday, I tried some
uploads but had problems:

- First I uploaded tex-common, found out that there was an error, and
  uploaded a commands file to remove the files.  I checked the incoming
  directory, and the commands file was there along with the bad uploaded

  Then the uploaded files where automatically rejected, but the commands
  file is still there.  Will I be able to upload corrected packages
  (with the same name), or will the commands file then start working and
  delete them?

- Yesterday evening, I tried to upload tetex-base, but found out that it
  would take much too long over the Cablecom connection at home, and
  therefore stopped the upload.  Now there's a dsc file and a partial
  orig.tar.gz still in incoming and prevents further uploads - is there
  any sense in uploading a commands file?

Regards, Frank
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)