dnsmasq && mailman

I found a bug in both of these sarge packages. AFAIK both have the
latest stable upstream releases in testing. In the ChangeLogs of both I
found a note that may indicate that the bug annoying me is already fixed.

Therefore, is someone mighty considering to backport the packages to
Sarge? I would be very grafetul.

--

\//\/\
(Sometimes credited as BA92 C339 6DD2 51F6 BACB 4C1B 5470 360E 20E5 926D.)

 [ When you find a virus in mail from me, then I intended to infect you, ]
 [ since I use SW that is not distributing malware w/o my knowledge.     ]

begin:vcard
fn:Vlada Macek
n:Macek;Vlada
adr:;;;Liberec;;;Czech Republic