How to configure apt for kde on bpo?

Hi all,

(Many thanks to Daniel for the KDE backport!)

I'd like to upgrade my Sarge KDE to bpo's. Is there some magic apt configuration I can use instead of specifying every single package?

I thought of pinning *kde* (or even just k*) in apt/preferences:

Package: *kde*
Pin: release a=sarge-backports
Pin-Priority: 999

But that (especially k*) casts the net a bit wider than I'd like, and still doesn't grab everything KDE (kcontrol and kdm, for example).

Kate's thread seems to have died out without resolution...

Any suggestions?

		M.