package requests

First I just want to thank you all for the hard work you all put in. I want to reduce the number of repositories and the complexity of the pinning of my systems so I would like to see the following packages on backports.org:

shorewall - http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/shorewall.html
Shorewall version 3 and above have worked fine from etch on sarge so it should be trivial to backport. But it would be nice not to have to import etch packages for this 1 package.

cryptsetup - http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cryptsetup.html
Now that luks support is in the debian package I would like to use it ASAP. This hasn't made it into testing yet but hopefully will before too long.

Thanks.