Re: How do I uninstall a backport?

Thank you so much, Norbert.

That's better. But nothing works on Firefox even after reinstalling now.
I guess I have to remove and reinstall all of the dependancies that came
with Firefox 1.5. Is there any easy way of doing this?

There are 63 packages listed when I run the following command:
dpkg -l `dpkg --get-selections | cut -f1` | grep dfsg

Regards,
 Noel