Re: Fwd: Openoffice 2.0 and migration of personal settings

Hi Monika,

The migration option worked for me when I started up the new version of
OOo.org, it asked if I wanted to migrate everything over. It should still be
there.

You can also try this:
Under tools, options, go to "openoffice.org" section then to "paths" there is
a option to change "User Configuration". You can point that to your old
config dir. It might be something like -

/home/monika/.openoffice.org/user/config
( OOo2.0 it would be /home/monika/.openoffice.org2/user/config ).

Before you do anything, I would give it another shot trying to find the
migration tools for OOo. Regardless of how you do it you should back up both
the .openoffice.org and .openoffice.org2 directories.

Good luck,

Kate Draven