WTF: mono upload

Hi folks,

what the fuck is going on here?
I'm maintaining the mono backports for such a while and if I'm not looking
for a few minutes somebody thinks he has to upload some (not wanted) updates
instead of me. I had some reasons not to update to 1.1.12, so its fucking
annoying if somebody thinks he has to upload this package without talking to
me before.

Its not okay to upload something without talking to the previous uploader
before. bpo is not ubuntu or gentoo. I prefer working versions before
untested bloody stuff.

Really pissed off
formorer