Accepted git-annex 5.20140717~bpo70+1 (source amd64)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:16:50 -0400
Architecture: source amd64
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
git-annex - manage files with git, without checking their contents into git
git-annex (5.20140717~bpo70+1) wheezy-backports; urgency=low
* Updating backport to newest release.
* Remaining differences in this backport:
- No webdav special remote support.
- Test suite is not built into git-annex as it now uses haskell-tasty,
which is not yet backported.
- No skein hash support.
- Webapp does not support https.
- Webapp is not safe for use on multiuser systems, since it does not
do constant time auth token comparisons, since haskell-securemem is
not yet backported.
- importfeed filename template cannot contain itempubdate variable.
- FDO desktop notifications are not suported.
git-annex (5.20140717) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix minor FD leak in journal code. Closes: #754608
* direct: Fix handling of case where a work tree subdirectory cannot
be written to due to permissions.
* migrate: Avoid re-checksumming when migrating from hashE to hash backend.
* uninit: Avoid failing final removal in some direct mode repositories
due to file modes.
* S3: Deal with AWS ACL configurations that do not allow creating or
checking the location of a bucket, but only reading and writing content to
* resolvemerge: New plumbing command that runs the automatic merge conflict
* Deal with change in git 2.0 that made indirect mode merge conflict
resolution leave behind old files.
* sync: Fix git sync with local git remotes even when they don't have an
annex.uuid set. (The assistant already did so.)
* Set gcrypt-publish-participants when setting up a gcrypt repository,
to avoid unncessary passphrase prompts.
This is a security/usability tradeoff. To avoid exposing the gpg key
ids who can decrypt the repository, users can unset
* Install nautilus hooks even when ~/.local/share/nautilus/ does not yet
exist, since it is not automatically created for Gnome 3 users.
* Windows: Move .vbs files out of git\bin, to avoid that being in the
PATH, which caused some weird breakage. (Thanks, divB)
* Windows: Fix locking issue that prevented the webapp starting
git-annex (5.20140709) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix race in direct mode merge code that could cause all files in the
repository to be removed. It should be able to recover repositories
experiencing this bug without data loss. See:
* Fix git version that supported --no-gpg-sign.
* Fix bug in automatic merge conflict resolution, when one side is an
annexed symlink, and the other side is a non-annexed symlink.
* Really fix bug that caused the assistant to make many unncessary
empty merge commits.
git-annex (5.20140707) unstable; urgency=medium
* assistant: Fix bug, introduced in last release, that caused the assistant
to make many unncessary empty merge commits.
* assistant: Fix one-way assistant->assistant sync in direct mode.
* Fix bug in annex.queuesize calculation that caused much more
queue flushing than necessary.
* importfeed: When annex.genmetadata is set, metadata from the feed
is added to files that are imported from it.
* Support users who have set commit.gpgsign, by disabling gpg signatures
for git-annex branch commits and commits made by the assistant.
* Fix memory leak when committing millions of changes to the git-annex
branch, eg after git-annex add has run on 2 million files in one go.
* Support building with bloomfilter 2.0.0.
* Run standalone install process when the assistant is started
(was only being run when the webapp was opened).
* Android: patch git to avoid fchmod, which fails on /sdcard.
* Windows: Got rid of that pesky DOS box when starting the webapp.
* Windows: Added Startup menu item so assistant starts automatically
* Windows: Fix opening file browser from webapp when repo is in a
directory with spaces.
* Windows: Assistant now logs to daemon.log.
git-annex (5.20140613) unstable; urgency=medium
* Ignore setsid failures.
* Avoid leaving behind .tmp files when failing in some cases, including
importing files to a disk that is full.
* Avoid bad commits after interrupted direct mode sync (or merge).
* Fix build with wai 0.3.0.
* Deal with FAT's low resolution timestamps, which in combination with
Linux's caching of higher res timestamps while a FAT is mounted, caused
direct mode repositories on FAT to seem to have modified files after
they were unmounted and remounted.
* Windows: Fix opening webapp when repository is in a directory with
spaces in the path.
* Detect when Windows has lost its mind in a timezone change, and
automatically apply a delta to the timestamps it returns, to get back to
git-annex (5.20140606) unstable; urgency=medium
* webapp: When adding a new local repository, fix bug that caused its
group and preferred content to be set in the current repository,
even when not combining.
* webapp: Avoid stomping on existing description, group and
preferred content settings when enabling or combining with
an already existing remote.
* assistant: Make sanity checker tmp dir cleanup code more robust.
* unused: Avoid checking view branches for unused files.
* webapp: Include ssh port in mangled hostname.
* Windows: Fix bug introduced in last release that caused files
in the git-annex branch to have lines teminated with \r.
* Windows: Fix retrieving of files from local bare git repositories.
1197cc4c162fff5c63265170ea14dad752795e05 3502 git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1.dsc
853bbe50095323508f859e75ace188671c21fd03 5586508 git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1.tar.gz
3922924fd6dbdd4856913f7d205b5767a0f12448 10905884 git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1_amd64.deb
8359022cb26b38cb7eaa73a1c7120adeabdfa99418fcb1dcc728c95e75143122 3502 git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1.dsc
744d37bcc2adda44b6619095d572f53a2dff7fc05788d892d9638383e61389ab 5586508 git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1.tar.gz
64e119282265bc74d87665e7347d4b0e865345b0b30741041a4ecaee0895bc5d 10905884 git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1_amd64.deb
f266bc33604db9c2707cc9294a3e92aa 3502 utils optional git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1.dsc
1a68ceb9798a4f639197ffb167cedc13 5586508 utils optional git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1.tar.gz
c3200218000b6ba8e89eb2706de4feef 10905884 utils optional git-annex_5.20140717~bpo70+1_amd64.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----