Accepted git-annex 5.20140421~bpo70+1 (source amd64)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:53:03 -0400
Architecture: source amd64
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
git-annex - manage files with git, without checking their contents into git
git-annex (5.20140421~bpo70+1) wheezy-backports; urgency=medium
* Updating backport to newest release.
* Remaining differences in this backport:
- No webdav special remote support.
- Test suite is not built into git-annex as it now uses haskell-tasty,
which is not yet backported.
- No skein hash support.
- Webapp does not support https.
- Webapp is not safe for use on multiuser systems, since it does not
do constant time auth token comparisons, since haskell-securemem is
not yet backported.
- importfeed filename template cannot contain itempubdate variable.
- FDO desktop notifications are not suported.
git-annex (5.20140421) unstable; urgency=medium
* assistant: Now detects immediately when other repositories push
changes to a ssh remote, and pulls.
** XMPP is no longer needed in this configuration! **
This requires the remote server have git-annex-shell with
notifychanges support (>= 5.20140405)
* webapp: Show a network signal icon next to ssh and xmpp remotes that
it's currently connected with.
* webapp: Rework xmpp nudge to prompt for either xmpp or a ssh remote
to be set up.
* sync, assistant, remotedaemon: Use ssh connection caching for git pushes
* remotedaemon: When network connection is lost, close all cached ssh
* Improve handling of monthly/yearly scheduling.
* Avoid depending on shakespeare except for when building the webapp.
* uninit: Avoid making unncessary copies of files.
* info: Allow use in a repository where annex.uuid is not set.
* reinit: New command that can initialize a new repository using
the configuration of a previously known repository.
Useful if a repository got deleted and you want
to clone it back the way it was.
* drop --from: When local repository is untrusted, its copy of a file does
* Bring back rsync -p, but only when git-annex is running on a non-crippled
file system. This is a better approach to fix #700282 while not
unncessarily losing file permissions on non-crippled systems.
* webapp: Start even if the current directory is listed in
~/.config/git-annex/autostart but no longer has a git repository in it.
* findref: New command, like find but shows files in a specified git ref.
* webapp: Fix UI for removing XMPP connection.
* When init detects that git is not configured to commit, and sets
user.email to work around the problem, also make it set user.name.
* webapp: Support using git-annex on a remote server, which was installed
from the standalone tarball or OSX app, and so does not have
git-annex in PATH (and may also not have git or rsync in PATH).
* standalone tarball, OSX app: Install a ~/.ssh/git-annex-wrapper, which
can be used to run git-annex, git, rsync, etc.
git-annex (5.20140412) unstable; urgency=high
* Last release didn't quite fix the high cpu issue in all cases, this should.
git-annex (5.20140411) unstable; urgency=high
* importfeed: Filename template can now contain an itempubdate variable.
Needs feed 0.3.9.2.
* Fix rsync progress parsing in locales that use comma in number display.
* assistant: Fix high CPU usage triggered when a monthly fsck is scheduled,
and the last time the job ran was a day of the month > 12. This caused a
runaway loop. Thanks to Anarcat for his assistance, and to Maximiliano
Curia for identifying the cause of this bug.
* Remove wget from OSX dmg, due to issues with cert paths that broke
git-annex automatic upgrading. Instead, curl is used, unless the
OSX system has wget installed, which will then be used.
git-annex (5.20140405) unstable; urgency=medium
* git-annex-shell: Added notifychanges command.
* Improve display of dbus notifications. Thanks, Johan Kiviniemi.
* Fix nautilus script installation to not crash when the nautilus script dir
does not exist. Instead, only install scripts when the directory already
git-annex (5.20140402) unstable; urgency=medium
* unannex, uninit: Avoid committing after every file is unannexed,
for massive speedup.
* --notify-finish switch will cause desktop notifications after each
file upload/download/drop completes
(using the dbus Desktop Notifications Specification)
* --notify-start switch will show desktop notifications when each
file upload/download starts.
* webapp: Automatically install Nautilus integration scripts
to get and drop files.
* tahoe: Pass -d parameter before subcommand; putting it after
the subcommand no longer works with tahoe-lafs version 1.10.
(Thanks, Alberto Berti)
* forget --drop-dead: Avoid removing the dead remote from the trust.log,
so that if git remotes for it still exist anywhere, git annex info
will still know it's dead and not show it.
* git-annex-shell: Make configlist automatically initialize
a remote git repository, as long as a git-annex branch has
been pushed to it, to simplify setup of remote git repositories,
including via gitolite.
* add --include-dotfiles: New option, perhaps useful for backups.
* Version 5.20140227 broke creation of glacier repositories,
not including the datacenter and vault in their configuration.
This bug is fixed, but glacier repositories set up with the broken
version of git-annex need to have the datacenter and vault set
in order to be usable. This can be done using git annex enableremote
to add the missing settings. For details, see
* Added required content configuration.
* assistant: Improve ssh authorized keys line generated in local pairing
or for a remote ssh server to set environment variables in an
alternative way that works with the non-POSIX fish shell, as well
as POSIX shells.
cd215d5c5b973022002d37e4737bcbf7a3eb5981 3522 git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1.dsc
89a5ce8e9818605be298ed243b3e53de4e03cb9d 6041429 git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1.tar.gz
cc99f1b6f8aea2f105f639d494456e073a2923eb 10701772 git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1_amd64.deb
2cd170e7df6310cabe7ec4d499b93c191a61fde2c506867ceab497492faf979c 3522 git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1.dsc
8eb4b348c6e0cf84953d3e8c08ee951b97c72fc6bfd4312667bed7876a3f3a0d 6041429 git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1.tar.gz
5f7d02a6f7975bcc4c44b55f42bb3cf69b4ba84d01ce63d5f6498ff0dc24b6fb 10701772 git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1_amd64.deb
70925c17eb70ec1b19665b65cb6254d7 3522 utils optional git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1.dsc
06e39e6a50164b7c4eff3655e95ec3ed 6041429 utils optional git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1.tar.gz
ad0607ee7a65c162b5883ba63ad40694 10701772 utils optional git-annex_5.20140421~bpo70+1_amd64.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----