munin_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into squeeze-backports
munin (2.0.6-3~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
munin (2.0.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: set MUNIN_VERSION correctly during build. (Closes: #694527)
- use adm group for created files.
- use *0 as glob, not *.0 (Closes: #691758)
munin (2.0.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix "/etc/apache2/conf.d/munin removed on upgrade":
- debian/munin.postinst: create symlink for new installs and also for
upgrades from versions where it was still removed (up to 1.4.6-3) but
not re-created (from 1.4.6-1 onwards). Thanks to Gregor Herrman for the
patch and intrigeri for reviewing. (Closes: #677943)
* munin-doc: Break and replace munin-common << 2. (Closes: #694355)
* munin-node.postinst: delete /var/lib/munin(-node)/plugin-state recursively
on purge. The plugin-state is outdated after a few minutes anyway.
* apt_all plugin: the apt_all plugin has its state updated in cron. There
the ENV var MUNIN_PLUGSTATE doesn't exist, so we need to set a default.
(Closes: #687495). This has been in included in 2.0.7 as d53b34d.
* munin-async.init: Run munin-async after munin-node has been started.
(Closes: #691390) - Thanks to Daniel Black for this and the next two
* munin-async.postinst: fix /var/lib/munin-async ownership (once on upgrades
from previous versions) and for new installs. (Closes: #691309)
* munin-async.logrotate: correct location of munin-async logfiles.
* Add documentation for munin-async, thanks to Daniel Black.
* Have master support multi-homed nodes that only listen on IPv4.
(Closes: #678662) This is upstream commit a18229c5 from 2.0.9, thanks to
Michael Renner for the testing and the patch!
* Patch node/munin-node.conf.in to allow incoming IPv6 from localhost,
mostly to document that IPv6 addresses are allowed as well. Thanks to
Daniel Black. (Closes: #676798) This is upstream commit 7501128 which was
included in 2.0.9.
* Common/TLS.pm: use the correct error checking functions from Net::SSLeay,
cherry-pick c112139 from 2.0.9. (Closes: #675377)
* HTMLConfig.pm: cherry-pick 789c59e from 2.0.7 to avoid (using the default
configuration) /var/log/munin/munin-html.log being flooded with 106 lines
of noisy warnings (out of 112 lines in total) every 5min. (Closes: #689291)
* selinux_avcstat plugin: Do not use the "read without variable" bashism,
thanks to intrigeri for the patch. (Closes: #690711)
This fix has been included upstream as 099cc00f.
* http_loadtime plugin: fix stderr redirection (which broke the plugin
completely) (Closes: #691448) - This is upstream commit 9a1cbce from
* Keep using "dh $@" (=without anything) and not change to "dh --with quilt"
(so #691327 is still open in sid and wheezy.).
* Drop 101-suppress-occasional-unknown-states-to-avoid-alerts.patch as it
is included since 1.4.4.
* Drop 100-DejaVu-Fonts-Path.patch since it only affects a codepath used
with rrdtool 1.2.
* Drop 237-hddtemp_smartctl-sata-detect.patch and cherry-pick the identical
commit 29e4ca9 from 2.0.7 instead: this was the bugfix for #497400,
included in both lenny and squeeze releases (so it fixes a regression, and
so today introducing #497400 would be an important bug.)
* Remove quilt from build-depends. We are not using it and have not been
using it since March 2012 / 2.0~rc2-1.
Override entries for your package:
munin-async_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
munin-common_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
munin-doc_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional doc
munin-node_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
munin-plugins-core_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
munin-plugins-extra_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
munin-plugins-java_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
munin_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1.dsc - source net
munin_2.0.6-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
Announcing to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to backports.debian.org archive.