ngircd_19.2-2~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) ngircd_19.2-2~bpo60+1.diff.gz optional net
(new) ngircd_19.2-2~bpo60+1.dsc optional net
(new) ngircd_19.2-2~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional net
lightweight Internet Relay Chat server
This package provides ngIRCd, a lightweight Internet Relay Chat
server for small or private networks. It is simple to configure, can
cope with dynamic IP addresses, and supports IPv6 as well as SSL. It
is written from scratch, not based on the original IRCd and quite
(new) ngircd_19.2.orig.tar.gz optional net
ngircd (19.2-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
ngircd (19.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Debconf translation: Japanese (victory). Closes: #692479
ngircd (19.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 19.2
* Fix watch file to handle release candidates properly
ngircd (19.2~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 19.2~rc1
* Fix "status" target in init script:
- "status" always returned "not running" since lsb-base 4.1
- "status" was not documented in the short help
Thanks to Alex Barton for the heads-up.
* Provide a watch file
ngircd (19.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 19.1
* Enable hardened build flags. Closes: #664984
ngircd (19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 19
* Upgrade Standards-Version: to 3.9.3, no changes
ngircd (18-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Debconf templates and debian/control reviewed by the debian-l10n-
english team as part of the Smith review project. Closes: #648241
* [Debconf translation updates]
* Portuguese (Pedro Ribeiro). Closes: #651678
* Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #651892
* Czech (Michal Simunek). Closes: #652087
* German (Chris Leick). Closes: #652217
* Russian (Yuri Kozlov). Closes: #652426
* Brazilian Portuguese (Adriano Rafael Gomes). Closes: #652561
* French (Julien Patriarca). Closes: #652895
* Dutch (Jeroen Schot). Closes: #653080
* Swedish (Martin Bagge). Closes: #653568
* Spanish (Jathan). Closes: #655678
ngircd (18-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix PIDDIR assertion (Closes: #648815).
ngircd (18-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 18
* The ngircd.conf file firmat has changed. Provide a helper program
to rewrite the configuration file.
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 3.9.2, no changes.
ngircd (17.1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* New upstream release 17.1
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 3.9.1, no changes.
* Upgrade Debianisation to debhelper7.
* Clean up init script (fixes Ubuntu bug #382027).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.