rtorrent_0.8.9-2~bpo60+1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into squeeze-backports
rtorrent (0.8.9-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
- Had to tweak the libtorrent14 b-d slightly so it would accept the
backported libtorrent package.
rtorrent (0.8.9-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Urgency set to medium due to an RC bugfix. Closes: #645737.
+ Build-depend on the version of libtorrent that has IPv6.
+ Reenable the IPv6 patch.
rtorrent (0.8.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.8.9. Closes: #632314.
* debian/README.source: Document the preparation of the package.
+ Update build-dependency version on libtorrent.
+ Refresh patches.
+ Drop r1185.patch, already applied upstream.
+ Disable the IPv6 patch.
rtorrent (0.8.7-7) unstable; urgency=low
* [5afc0f0] Don't depend on libtorrent's changelogs. Closes: #623260.
* [a190a0a] Use correct make variable to avoid FTBFS with gold.
* [d48e213] Use wrap-and-sort to normalize the debian subdir.
* [003e77c] Use stricter build-dependency to avoid FTBFS and to
pick up IPv6 support.
* [bdec510] Make debian/copyright parseable by
`config-edit -application dpkg-copyright`.
* [7f1d2a6] Add years of copyright to my packaging of rtorrent.
* [cf198ef] Make sure the package conforms to policy 3.9.2.
rtorrent (0.8.7-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Use Steinar's IPv6 patch instead of the "cooked one". Closes: #618275.
* Update the IPv6 patch metadata.
rtorrent (0.8.7-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch to fix segfault with xmlrpc commands. Closes: #605863.
* Add patch to enable IPv6. Closes: #490277.
* Update series file.
rtorrent (0.8.7-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
* Add files to ignore for git's puposes.
* Don't remove the .pc directory as this confuses dpkg royally.
* Remove patches that are not relevant anymore.
* Leave the main tree unpatched to not confuse dpkg.
* Remove the removal of test/Makefile.
* Refresh debian/patches.
* Put a .patch extension on the patches in debian/patches.
* Build-depend on libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev instead of libxmlrpc-c3-dev.
Closes: #563075, #615161.
* Pass --parallel to dh, to enable parallel builds.
* Unapply patches after build
* Fix future FTBFS with ld.gold.
* Since we are rebuilding against a new librtorrent, this closes: #564525.
* Pass option --enable-ipv6 to configure. Closes: #490277.
rtorrent (0.8.7-3) experimental; urgency=low
* Enabled xml-rpc features.
rtorrent (0.8.7-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Added curses into B-D list to fix FTBFS in experimental.
rtorrent (0.8.7-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Rogério Brito ]
* New upstream version.
[ Dmitry E. Oboukhov ]
* Standards-Version bumped to 3.9.1.
* Fixed B-D (libtorrent-dev 0.12.7).
* Installed forgotten manpage.
* Excluded tests from build process.
Override entries for your package:
rtorrent_0.8.9-2~bpo60+1.dsc - extra net
rtorrent_0.8.9-2~bpo60+1_i386.deb - extra net
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your contribution to backports.debian.org archive.
bution to backports.debian.org archive.