rtorrent_0.8.9-2~bpo60+1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) rtorrent_0.8.9-2~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz extra net
(new) rtorrent_0.8.9-2~bpo60+1.dsc extra net
(new) rtorrent_0.8.9-2~bpo60+1_i386.deb extra net
ncurses BitTorrent client based on LibTorrent from rakshasa
rtorrent is a BitTorrent client based on LibTorrent. It uses ncurses
and aims to be a lean, yet powerful BitTorrent client, with features
similar to the most complex graphical clients.
Since it is a terminal application, it can be used with the "screen"/"dtach"
utility so that the user can conveniently logout from the system while keeping
the file transfers active.
Some of the features of rtorrent include:
* Use an URL or file path to add torrents at runtime
* Stop/delete/resume torrents
* Optionally loads/saves/deletes torrents automatically in a session
* Safe fast resume support
* Detailed information about peers and the torrent
* Support for distributed hash tables (DHT)
* Support for peer-exchange (PEX)
* Support for initial seeding (Superseeding)
(new) rtorrent_0.8.9.orig.tar.gz extra net
rtorrent (0.8.9-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
- Had to tweak the libtorrent14 b-d slightly so it would accept the
backported libtorrent package.
rtorrent (0.8.9-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Urgency set to medium due to an RC bugfix. Closes: #645737.
+ Build-depend on the version of libtorrent that has IPv6.
+ Reenable the IPv6 patch.
rtorrent (0.8.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.8.9. Closes: #632314.
* debian/README.source: Document the preparation of the package.
+ Update build-dependency version on libtorrent.
+ Refresh patches.
+ Drop r1185.patch, already applied upstream.
+ Disable the IPv6 patch.
rtorrent (0.8.7-7) unstable; urgency=low
* [5afc0f0] Don't depend on libtorrent's changelogs. Closes: #623260.
* [a190a0a] Use correct make variable to avoid FTBFS with gold.
* [d48e213] Use wrap-and-sort to normalize the debian subdir.
* [003e77c] Use stricter build-dependency to avoid FTBFS and to
pick up IPv6 support.
* [bdec510] Make debian/copyright parseable by
`config-edit -application dpkg-copyright`.
* [7f1d2a6] Add years of copyright to my packaging of rtorrent.
* [cf198ef] Make sure the package conforms to policy 3.9.2.
rtorrent (0.8.7-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Use Steinar's IPv6 patch instead of the "cooked one". Closes: #618275.
* Update the IPv6 patch metadata.
rtorrent (0.8.7-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch to fix segfault with xmlrpc commands. Closes: #605863.
* Add patch to enable IPv6. Closes: #490277.
* Update series file.
rtorrent (0.8.7-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
* Add files to ignore for git's puposes.
* Don't remove the .pc directory as this confuses dpkg royally.
* Remove patches that are not relevant anymore.
* Leave the main tree unpatched to not confuse dpkg.
* Remove the removal of test/Makefile.
* Refresh debian/patches.
* Put a .patch extension on the patches in debian/patches.
* Build-depend on libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev instead of libxmlrpc-c3-dev.
Closes: #563075, #615161.
* Pass --parallel to dh, to enable parallel builds.
* Unapply patches after build
* Fix future FTBFS with ld.gold.
* Since we are rebuilding against a new librtorrent, this closes: #564525.
* Pass option --enable-ipv6 to configure. Closes: #490277.
rtorrent (0.8.7-3) experimental; urgency=low
* Enabled xml-rpc features.
rtorrent (0.8.7-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Added curses into B-D list to fix FTBFS in experimental.
rtorrent (0.8.7-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Rogério Brito ]
* New upstream version.
[ Dmitry E. Oboukhov ]
* Standards-Version bumped to 3.9.1.
* Fixed B-D (libtorrent-dev 0.12.7).
* Installed forgotten manpage.
* Excluded tests from build process.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
s already exist in other distributions.