debhelper_9.20120909~bpo60+1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into squeeze-backports
debhelper (9.20120909~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild on squeeze-backports.
* Revert changes not suitable for Squeeze:
- "dh_installcatalogs: Adjust catalog conffile conversion to avoid
dpkg conffile prompt when upgrading from a removed package."
introduced in 9.20120830. This version is then affected by: #81194
debhelper (9.20120909) unstable; urgency=low
* autoscript() can now be passed a perl sub to run to s/// lines of
the script, which avoids problems with using sed, including potentially
building too long a sed command-line. This will become the recommended
interface in the future; for now it can be used by specific commands
such as dh_installxmlcatalogs that encounter the problem.
Closes: #665296 Thanks, Marcin Owsiany
* Updated Spanish man page translation. Closes: #686291
* Updated German man page translation. Closes: #685538
* Updated French man page translation. Closes: #685560
debhelper (9.20120830) unstable; urgency=low
* dh_installcatalogs: Adjust catalog conffile conversion to avoid
dpkg conffile prompt when upgrading from a removed package.
Override entries for your package:
debhelper_9.20120909~bpo60+1.dsc - source devel
debhelper_9.20120909~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional devel
Announcing to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to backports.debian.org archive.