ikiwiki_3.20120629~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) ikiwiki_3.20120629~bpo60+1.dsc optional web
(new) ikiwiki_3.20120629~bpo60+1.tar.gz optional web
(new) ikiwiki_3.20120629~bpo60+1_all.deb optional web
a wiki compiler
Ikiwiki converts a directory full of wiki pages into HTML pages suitable
for publishing on a website. Unlike many wikis, ikiwiki does not have its
own ad-hoc means of storing page history, and instead uses a revision control
system such as Subversion or Git.
Ikiwiki implements all of the other standard features of a wiki, including
web-based page editing, user registration and logins, a RecentChanges
page, BackLinks, search, Discussion pages, tags, smart merging and conflict
resolution, and page locking.
Ikiwiki also supports generating news feeds (RSS and Atom) and blogging.
Ikiwiki provides a plugin system which allows many other features to be
added. Some of the plugins have additional dependencies, found among the
Recommends and Suggests of this package.
ikiwiki (3.20120629~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
ikiwiki (3.20120629) unstable; urgency=low
* mirrorlist: Add mirrorlist_use_cgi setting that avoids usedirs or
other config differences by linking to the mirror's CGI. (intrigeri)
ikiwiki (3.20120516) unstable; urgency=high
* meta: Security fix; add missing sanitization of author and authorurl.
CVE-2012-0220 Thanks, Raúl Benencia
ikiwiki (3.20120419) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove dead link from plugins/teximg. Closes: #664885
* inline: When the pagenames list includes pages that do not exist, skip
* meta: Export author information in html <meta> tag. Closes: #664779
Thanks, Martin Michlmayr
* notifyemail: New plugin, sends email notifications about new and
changed pages, and allows subscribing to comments.
* Added a "changes" hook. Renamed the "change" hook to "rendered", but
the old hook name is called for now for back-compat.
* meta: Support keywords header. Closes: #664780
Thanks, Martin Michlmayr
* passwordauth: Fix url in password recovery email to be absolute.
* httpauth: When it's the only auth method, avoid a pointless and
confusing signin form, and go right to the httpauthurl.
* rename: Allow rename to be started not from the edit page; return to
the renamed page in this case.
* remove: Support removing of pages in the transient underlay. (smcv)
* inline, trail: The pagenames parameter is now a list of absolute
pagenames, not relative wikilink type names. This is necessary to fix
a bug, and makes pagenames more consistent with the pagespec used
in the pages parameter. (smcv)
* link: Fix renaming wikilinks that contain embedded urls.
* graphviz: Handle self-links.
* trail: Improve CSS, also display trail links at bottom of page,
and a bug fix. (smcv)
ikiwiki (3.20120319) unstable; urgency=low
* osm: New plugin to embed an OpenStreetMap into a wiki page.
Supports waypoints, tags, and can even draw paths matching
wikilinks between pages containing waypoints.
Thanks to Blars Blarson and Antoine Beaupré, as well as the worldwide
OpenStreetMap community for this utter awesomeness.
* trail: New plugin to add navigation trails through pages via Next and
Previous links. Trails can easily be added to existing inlines by setting
trail=yes in the inline.
Thanks to Simon McVittie for his persistance developing this feature.
* Fix a snail mail address. Closes: #659158
* openid-jquery.js: Update URL of Wordpress favicon. Closes: #660549
* Drop the version attribute on the generator tag in Atom feeds
to make builds more reproducible. Closes: #661569 (Paul Wise)
* shortcut: Support Wikipedia's form of url-encoding for unicode
characters, which involves mojibake. Closes: #661198
* Add a few missing jquery UI icons to attachment upload widget underlay.
* URI escape filename when generating the diffurl.
* Add build-affected hook. Used by trail.
ikiwiki (3.20120202) unstable; urgency=low
* mdwn: Added nodiscount setting, which can be used to avoid using the
markdown discount engine, when maximum compatability is needed.
* Switch to YAML::XS to work around insanity in YAML::Mo. Closes: #657533
* cvs: Ensure text files are added in non-binary mode. (Amitai Schlair)
* cvs: Various cleanups and testing. (Amitai Schlair)
* calendar: Fix strftime encoding bug.
* shortcuts: Fixed a broken shortcut to wikipedia (accidentially
made into a shortcut to wikiMedia).
* Various portability improvements. (Amitai Schlair)
ikiwiki (3.20120115) unstable; urgency=low
* Make backlink(.) work. Thanks, Giuseppe Bilotta.
* mdwn: Workaround discount's eliding of <style> blocks.
* attachment: Fix utf-8 display bug.
ikiwiki (3.20120109) unstable; urgency=low
* mdwn: Can use the discount markdown library, via the
Text::Markdown::Discount perl module. This is preferred if available
since it's the fastest currently supported markdown library, speeding up
ikiwiki's markdown rendering by a factor of 40.
(However, when multimarkdown is enabled, Text::Markdown::Multimarkdown
is still used.)
* On Debian, depend on libtext-markdown-discount.
ikiwiki (3.20111229) unstable; urgency=low
* Consume all stdin when rcs_receive short-circuits,
to avoid git SIGPIPE race.
* Add path and path_natural sort orders (smcv)
* Test coverage can be checked with `make coverage` (smcv)
* tag: encode categories using numeric values. (tango)
ikiwiki (3.20111107) unstable; urgency=low
* img: Bugfix to width/height tags for scaled down image when only
one dimension was provided. Thanks, Per Carlson.
* editpage: Fix FormattingHelp link on Discussion pages.
* The umask setting can now be set to private, group, or public,
avoiding the need to enter octal correctly which is particularly
difficult in yaml setup files. (smcv)
* graphviz: Support urls embedded in the graph, by having graphviz
generate an imagemap.
* graphviz: Support wikilinks embedded in the graph.
(Sponsored by The TOVA Company.)
ikiwiki (3.20111106) unstable; urgency=low
* searchquery.tmpl: Track escaping change in upstream template.
Thanks Olly Betts for review.
* svn: Support subversion 1.7, which does not have .svn in each
* rst: import docutils lazily, to avoid errors during ikiwiki --setup.
Closes: #637604 (Thanks, smcv)
* Make the setup automator create YAML formatted files.
* Fix handling of discussion page creation links to make discussion pages
in the right place and with the right case. Broken by page case
preservation feature added in 3.20110707.
ikiwiki (3.20110905) unstable; urgency=low
* mercurial: Openid nicknames are now used when committing. (Daniel Andersson)
* mercurial: Implement rcs_commit_staged so comments, attachments, etc
can be used. (Daniel Andersson)
* mercurial: Implement rcs_rename, rcs_remove. (Daniel Andersson)
* mercurial: Fix viewing of a diff containing non-utf8 changes.
* mercurial: Make both rcs_getctime and rcs_getmtime fast. (Daniel Andersson)
* mercurial: Implement rcs_diff. (Daniel Andersson)
* po: Add `LANG_CODE` and `LANG_NAME` template variables. (intrigeri)
* Fix typo in Danish translation of shortcuts page that caused exponential
* Fix escaping of html entities in permalinks.
* Fix escaping of html entities in tag names.
* Avoid using named capture groups in heredoc code for oldperl compatibility.
* Put in a workaround for #622591, by ensuring Search::Xapian gets loaded
* Add unminified jquery js and css files to source.
* Update to jquery 1.6.2, and jquery-ui 1.8.14.
* Use lockf rather than flock when taking the cgilock, for better
* search: Fix encoding bug in calculation of maximum term size.
* inline: When indexing internal pages for searching, use the url of
the inlining page.
* Fix comments testsuite to not rely on Date::Parse's ability to
parse the date Columbus discovered America. Closes: #640350
* Avoid warning message when generating setup file if highlight
is not installed. Closes: #637606
* Promote RPC::XML to a Recommends, since it's used by auto-blog.setup.
* Fix web revert of a file deletion.
ikiwiki (3.20110715) unstable; urgency=low
* rename: Fix logic error that broke renaming pages when the attachment
plugin was disabled.
* rename: Fix logic error that bypassed the usual pagespec checks.
ikiwiki (3.20110712) unstable; urgency=low
* attachment: Bugfix to create directory when moving attachment out of
* Display attachment manipulation links always, since attachments can be
ikiwiki (3.20110711) unstable; urgency=low
* Add build dep on python-support. Closes: #633536
* attachment: Bugfix to move upload attachments out of holding area
* attachment: Bugfix for trying to attach files to a subpage of the index
ikiwiki (3.20110707) unstable; urgency=low
* userlist: New plugin, lets admins see a list of users and their info.
* aggregate: Improve checking for too long aggregated filenames.
* Updated to jQuery 1.6.1.
* attachment: Speed up multiple file uploads by storing uploaded files
in a staging area until the page is saved/previewed, rather than
refreshing the site after each upload.
(Sponsored by The TOVA Company.)
* attachment: Files can be dragged into the edit page to upload them.
Multiple file batch upload support. Upload progress bars.
AJAX special effects. Impemented using the jQuery-File-Upload widget.
(Sponsored by The TOVA Company.)
* Add libtext-multimarkdown-perl to Suggests. Closes: #630705
* headinganchors: Plugin by Paul Wise that adds ids to <hn> headings.
* html5 is not experimental anymore. But not the default either, quite yet.
* Support svg as a inlinable image type; svg images can be included on a
page by simply linking to them, or by using the img directive.
Note that sanitizing svg files is still not addressed.
* img: Generate png format thumbnails for svg images.
* Preserve mixed case in page creation links, and when creating a page
whose title is mixed case, allow selecting between the mixed case and
all lower-case names.
* Fix ikiwiki-update-wikilist -r to actually work.
* comments: collect metadata in a scan-phase preprocess hook, which
fixes sorting comments by date. (smcv)
* Run scan hooks for internal pages (preprocess hooks already run in scan
* inline: Handle obfuscated urls, such as the mailto urls generated by
markdown when forcing urls absolute.
* Bugfix for wikilink containing an email address not showing up in
* Bugfix for trying to attach files to a subpage of the index page.
ikiwiki (3.20110608) unstable; urgency=high
* ikiwiki-mass-rebuild: Fix tty hijacking vulnerability by using su.
(Once su's related bug #628843 is fixed.) Thanks, Ludwig Nussel.
* search: Update search page when page.tmpl or searchquery.tmpl are locally
ikiwiki (3.20110431) unstable; urgency=low
* Danish translation update. Closes: #625721
* Danish underlay translation update. Closes: #625765
(Thanks, Jonas Smedegaard)
* Support YAML::XS by not passing decoded unicode to Load. Closes: #625713
* openid, aggregate, pinger: Use Net::INET6Glue if available to
support making ipv6 connections. (Note that if LWPx::ParanoidAgent
is installed, it defeats this for openid.)
* Add additional directive quoting styles, to better support nested
directives. Both triple-single-quote and heredoc quotes can be used.
(Thanks, Timo Paulssen)
* Changed license of madduck's python plugins from GPL-2 to BSD-2-clause.
* po: support language codes in the form of 'es_AR', and 'arn'. (intrigeri)
* po: Make po4a warn, not error on a malformed document. (intrigeri)
* Support the Hiawatha web server which sets HTTPS=off rather than not
setting it. (There does not seem to be a standard here.)
ikiwiki (3.20110430) unstable; urgency=low
disabled, naturally. (Thanks, Giuseppe Bilotta) Closes: #623154
* comments: Add avatar picture of comment author, using Libravatar::URL
when available. The avatar is looked up based on the user's openid,
or email address. (Thanks, Francois Marier)
* Recommend libgravatar-url-perl, which contains Libravatar::URL.
* monotone: Implement rcs_getmtime, and work around a problem with monotone
0.48 that affects rcs_getctime. (Thanks, Richard Levitte)
* meta: Fix bug in loading of HTML::Entities that can break inline
archive=yes (mostly masked by other plugins that load the module).
* Be quiet about updating wrappers, except in verbose mode. (jmtd)
* meta: Add FOAF support. Closes: #623156 (Jonas Smedegaard)
* Promote Crypt::SSLeay to Recommends; needed for https openid auth.
* tag: Avoid autocreating multiple tag pages that vary only in
capitalization. The first capitalization seen of a tag will be used
for the tag page.
* Fix yaml build dep. Closes: #624712
ikiwiki (3.20110328) unstable; urgency=low
* Yaml formatted setup files are now produced by default.
(Perl formatted setup files can still be used.)
* Add timezone setting in setup file. This alows time zone to be configured
via the web.
* comment: Better fix to avoid showing comments of subpages, while
not breaking manual inlining of comments.
* meta: Security fix; don't allow alternative stylesheets to be added
on pages where the htmlscrubber is enabled. CVE-2011-1401
ikiwiki (3.20110321) unstable; urgency=low
* comment: Don't show comments of subpages on parent pages.
(Fixes bug introduced in version 3.20100505.)
* darcs: Fix multiple issues preventing rcs_diff from working.
* aggregate: Read cookies from ~/.ikiwiki/cookies by default.
Also, the cookiejar configuration setting can be used by
other plugins to provide a custom `cookie_jar` object for LWP::UserAgent.
* Avoid escaping / characters in filenames when building the cgiurl,
as this confuses eg, cvsweb.
ikiwiki (3.20110225) unstable; urgency=low
* editpage: Avoid inheriting internal page types.
* htmltidy: Avoid breaking the sidebar when websetup is running.
* transient: New utility plugin that allows transient pages to
be stored in .ikiwiki/transient/ (smcv)
* aggregate: Aggregated content is stored in the transient underlay.
(Existing aggregated content is not moved, since it will eventually
expire and be removed) (smcv)
* autoindex, tag: Added autoindex_commit and tag_autocreate_commit that
can be unset to make index files and tags respectively not be committed,
and instead be stored in the transient underlay.
Closes: #544322 (smcv)
* autoindex: Adapted to use add_autofile. Slight behavior changes
in edge cases that are probably really bug fixes. (smcv)
* recentchanges: Use transient underlay (smcv)
* map: Avoid unnecessary ul's in maps with nested directories.
* Fix broken baseurl in cgi mode when usedirs is disabled. Bug introduced
* inline: Fix link to nested inlined pages's feeds. (Giuseppe Bilotta)
* inline: Add 'id' parameter that can be used when styling individual
feedlinks and postforms. (Giuseppe Bilotta)
ikiwiki (3.20110124) unstable; urgency=low
* comments: Fix commenting, broken by security fix.
* blogspam: Don't check modifications from admins for spam, and also
allow the blogspam_pagespec to do other matches against who the user is.
* inline: Fix regression in feed titles. Closes: #610878
(Thanks, Paul Wise)
ikiwiki (3.20110123) unstable; urgency=low
* Adapt autoindex test suite to work with old Test::More.
* Fix posting by blog form, broken by last release.
ikiwiki (3.20110122) unstable; urgency=medium
* inline: Pass feed titles to templates and add title and rel attributes
to feed links. (Giuseppe Bilotta)
* inline: Use class rather than id for feedlinks and blogform.
* comments: Fix XSS security hole due to missing validation of page name.
CVE-2011-0428 (Thanks, Dave B.)
* rename: Fix crash when renaming a page that is linked to by a page
in an underlay.
ikiwiki (3.20110105) unstable; urgency=low
* tag: Do not include tagbase in rss/atom category tags. (Giuseppe Bilotta)
* tag: Improve display of tags with a slash in their names.
* Fix redirect to use a full url. Was broken (in theory) by baseurl
changes in last release.
* Fix `<base>` output by cgi to have a full url again, broken by last
* Fix permalinks to recentchanges items and comments, broken by last
* Export three cgi env vars needed for CGI->url to work. Fixed
openid breakage from last release.
* Removed `IkiWiki::misctemplate()` function. Any plugins using
it should use `IkiWiki::cgitemplate()` instead.
ikiwiki (3.20101231) unstable; urgency=low
* Better support for serving the same site on multiple urls. (Such as
a http and a https url, or a ipv4 and an ipv6 url.)
* API: urlto without a defined second parameter now generates an url
that starts with "/" (when possible; eg when the site's url and cgiurl
are on the same domain).
* Now when users log in via https, ikiwiki sends a secure cookie, that can
only be used over https. If the user switches to using http, they will
need to re-login. (smcv)
* inline: Display feed buttons for nested inlines, linking to the inlined
page's feed. (Giuseppe Bilotta)
* goldtype: New theme, based on blueview, contributed by Lars Wirzenius.
* po: do not override homepage title when it was overridden. (intrigeri)
* Set HTML::Template's parent_global_vars option to allow using parameters
like title_overridden that do not appear on the template. (intrigeri)
* inline: Force an absolute page location when the inline postform is used.
* editpage, comment: Clean up title when editing or creating a page or
* teximg: Use `\[` and `\]` instead of not recommended `$$`. (Paul Menzel)
* monotone: Improve version parsing to support patch and development
versions of the monotone binary. (tommyd3mdi)
* highlight: Support highlight 3.2+svn19 (note that released version 3.2
is not supported). Closes: #605779 (David Bremner)
* Add a second parameter to the rcs_diff hook, and avoid bloating memory
reading in enormous commits.
* git: Fix bug involving attempting to web revert a commit that included
changes to attachments.
ikiwiki (3.20101201) unstable; urgency=low
* meta: Fix calling of htmlscrubber to pass the page parameter.
The change of the htmlscrubber to look at page rather than destpage
caused htmlscrubber_skip to not work for meta directives.
ikiwiki (3.20101129) unstable; urgency=low
* websetup: Fix encoding problem when restoring old setup file.
* more: Add pages parameter to limit where the more is displayed.
* Fix escaping of filenames in historyurl. (Thanks, aj)
* inline: Improve RSS url munging to use a proper html parser,
and support all elements that HTML::Tagset knows about.
(Which doesn't include html5 just yet, but then the old version
didn't either.) Bonus: 4 times faster than old regexp method.
* Optimise glob() pagespec. (Thanks, Kathryn and smcv)
* highlight: Support new format of filetypes.conf used by version 3.2
of the highlight package.
* edittemplate: Fix crash if using a .tmpl file or other non-page file
as a template for a new page.
* git: Fix temp file location.
* rename: Fix to pass named parameters to rcs_commit.
* git: Avoid adding files when committing, so as not to implicitly add
files like recentchanges files that are not normally checked in,
when fixing links after rename.
ikiwiki (3.20101112) unstable; urgency=HIGH
* txt: Fix display when used inside a format directive.
* highlight: Ensure that other, more-specific format plugins,
like txt are used in preference to this one in case of ties.
* htmltidy, sortnaturally: Add missing checkconfig hook
registration. Closes: #601912
(Thanks, Craig Lennox and Tuomas Jormola)
* git: Use author date, not committer date. Closes: #602012
(Thanks, Tuomas Jormola)
* Fix htmlscrubber_skip to be matched on the source page, not the page it is
inlined into. Should allow setting to "* and !comment(*)" to scrub
comments, but leave your blog posts unscrubbed, etc. CVE-2010-1673
* comments: Make postcomment() pagespec work when previewing a comment,
including during moderation. CVE-2010-1673
* comments: Make comment() pagespec also match comments that are being
ikiwiki (3.20101023) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix typo that broke anonymous git push.
* Fix web reversion when the srcdir is in a subdir of the git repo.
ikiwiki (3.20101019) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix test suite failure on other side of date line.
* htmltidy: Allow configuring tidy parameters in setup file.
(W. Trevor King)
* Updated French program translation. Closes: #598918
* git: Added new rcs_revert and rcs_preprevert hooks.
* recentchanges: Add revert buttons to RecentChanges page, and
implement web-based reversion interface.
* Thanks to Peter Gammie for his assistance with the web-based reversion
* actiontabs: More consistent styling of Hn tags.
* websetup: Fix saving of advanced mode changes.
* websetup: Fix defaults of checkboxes in advanced mode.
* monotone: Fix recentchanges page when the srcdir is not at the top
of the monotone workspace. Thanks, tommyd.
* img: If a class is specified, don't also put the img in the img
* auto-blog.setup: Don't enable opendiscussion by default; require users be
logged in to post comments.
ikiwiki (3.20100926) unstable; urgency=low
* meta: Ensure that the url specified by xrds-location is absolute.
* attachment: Fix attachment file size display.
* Propigate PATH into wrapper.
* htmlbalance: Fix compatibility with HTML::Tree 4.0. (smcv)
ikiwiki (3.20100915) unstable; urgency=low
* needsbuild hook interface changed; the hooks should now return
the modified array of things that need built. (Backwards compatibility
code keeps plugins using the old interface working.)
* Remove PATH overriding code in ikiwiki script that was present to make
perl taint checking happy, but taint checking is disabled.
* teximg: Use Unicode UTF-8 encoding by default. Closes: #596067
Thanks, Paul Menzel.
* po: Make the po_master_language use a langpair like "en|English",
so it can be configured via the web.
* po: Allow enabling via web setup.
* po: Auto-upgrade old format settings to new formats when writing
* Pass array of names of files that have been deleted to needsbuild hook
as second parameter, to allow for plugins that needs access to this
information earlier than the delete hook.
* actiontabs: Improve tab padding.
* blueview: Fix display of links to translated pages in the page header.
* Set isPermaLink="no" for guids in rss feeds.
* blogspam: Fix crash when content contained utf-8.
* external: Disable RPC::XML's "smart" encoding, which sent ints
for strings that contained only a number, fixing a longstanding crash
of the rst plugin.
* git: When updating from remote, use git pull --prune, to avoid possible
errors from conflicting obsolete remote branches.
* cutpaste: Fix bug that occured in some cases involving inlines when
text was pasted on a page before being cut.
ikiwiki (3.20100831) unstable; urgency=low
* filecheck: Fall back to using the file command if the freedesktop
magic file cannot identify a file.
* flattr: New plugin. (Thanks to jaywalk for the initial implementation
at a flattr plugin! This one is less configurable, but simpler.)
* smiley: warn instead of error for missing smileys (Giuseppe Bilotta)
(and MSIE 8 in compat mode). Thanks to Iain McLaren for reporting
the bug and providing access to debug it.
* style.css: Use relative, not absolute font sizes. Thanks, Giuseppe Bilotta.
* htmlscrubber: Do not scrub url anchors that contain colons.
* Danish translation update. Closes: #594673
* highlight: Make location of highlight's files configurable in setup
file to allow for nonstandard installations.
* Allow "link(.)" and similar PageSpecs. Thanks, Giuseppe Bilotta.
* Run the preprocess hooks in scan mode *before* the scan hooks.
This allows the po plugin to register a scan hook that runs
last and rescans pages after all data from the first scan pass is
completed. This avoids the po plugin needing to rebuild some pages.
* po: Fix some bugs that affected l10n.ikiwiki.info's unusual
* t/bazaar.t: Work around bzr 2.2.0's new requirement to configure
bzr whoami before committing.
* httpauth: Avoid redirecting the user to the cgiauthurl if
they already have a login session.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.