i3lock_2.4.1-1~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) i3lock_2.4.1-1~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz optional utils
(new) i3lock_2.4.1-1~bpo60+1.dsc optional utils
(new) i3lock_2.4.1-1~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional x11
improved screen locker
i3lock is a simple screen locker like slock. After starting it, you will
see a white screen (you can configure the color/an image). You can return
to your screen by entering your password.
i3lock forks so you can combine it with an alias to suspend to RAM.
You can specify either a background color or a PNG image which will be
displayed while your screen is locked.
You can specify whether i3lock should bell upon a wrong password.
i3lock uses PAM and therefore is compatible with LDAP etc.
(new) i3lock_2.4.1.orig.tar.bz2 optional utils
i3lock (2.4.1-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Build for squeeze-backports
i3lock (2.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
i3lock (2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (Closes: #664285, #664288)
* Email change: Michael Stapelberg -> firstname.lastname@example.org
* Convert debian/copyright to machine-readable format
* Convert to 3.0 (quilt)
* Add debian/watch file
* Move packaging to alioth
i3lock (2.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix compilation on some systems
i3lock (2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Implement a visual unlock indicator
* Support ISO_Level5_Shift and Caps Lock
* Lock the password buffer in memory, clear it in RAM after verifying
* Fork after the window is visible, not before
* Bugfix: Copy the color depth from parent (root) window instead of
hardcoding a depth of 24
i3lock (2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Don’t re-grab pointer/keyboard on MappingNotify. In some rare situations,
this lead to some keypresses "slipping through" to the last focused window.
* Correctly handle Mode_switch/ISO_Level3_Shift
* Render to a pixmap which is used as background for the window instead of
copying contents on every expose event
* Handle screen resolution changes while screen is locked
* Manpage: document arguments for every option
i3lock (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Accept return/backspace when the buffer of 512 bytes is full
* Handle numpad keys correctly (Closes: #602101)
* Handle MappingNotify events (Closes: #602242)
* Correctly check for errors when connecting to X11
* Add i3lock.pam to not rely on debian’s /etc/pam.d/other anymore
* don’t display debug output
* add NOLIBCAIRO flag to permit compilation without cairo
i3lock (2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* change priority to optional
i3lock (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Complete rewrite of i3lock. Now using xcb instead of Xlib.
* When a window obscures i3lock, it pushes itself back to the top again.
* Display version when starting with -v
i3lock (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Implement background pictures (-i) and colors (-c)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.