distro-info_0.9~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) python3-distro-info_0.9~bpo60+1_all.deb optional python
information about distributions' releases (Python 3 module)
Information about all releases of Debian and Ubuntu.
This package contains a Python 3 module for parsing the data in
distro-info-data. There is also a command line interface in the distro-info
distro-info (0.9~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backport to Debian 6.0 (squeeze).
distro-info (0.9) unstable; urgency=low
* debian-distro-info: Add an --alias option. Thanks to Antonio Ospite
for the work. (Closes: #645171)
* Make Python code valid Python 2 and 3 code and add a Python 3 module.
* Fix one memmory leak in main() function.
distro-info (0.8.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop liblist-compare-perl from Build-Depends. Use our own list comparison
functions in the test suite.
distro-info (0.8.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix build failure due to wrong variable type.
distro-info (0.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Run shell scripts with 'set -f' (LP: #965378).
* Rewrite scripts in C. The binaries are 2.3 times bigger than the shell
scripts, but they are between four and six times faster. Forking the process
takes longer than executing it. The plain execution time is around 25 times
faster than the shell scripts.
* Extend command line test cases.
distro-info (0.7.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Use shunit2 for testing the command line scripts instead of using an own
custom test framework and install the test cases.
* test-ubuntu-distro-info: Fix i386 build failure due to year 2038 problem.
distro-info (0.7) unstable; urgency=low
* Rewrite scripts in Shell. The scripts are smaller than the Haskell binaries
and the speed is about the same. This was done because Haskell is not in
Ubuntu main. Thanks to Scott Moser for his work. (LP: #963062)
distro-info (0.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Put data into separate source package to avoid a full source rebuild for
just updating the data.
Override entries for your package:
distro-info_0.9~bpo60+1.dsc - source devel
distro-info_0.9~bpo60+1_amd64.deb - optional devel
libdistro-info-perl_0.9~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional perl
python-distro-info_0.9~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional python
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.