quagga_0.99.21-3~bpo60+1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into squeeze-backports
quagga (0.99.21-3~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=high
* Backport of CVE-2012-1820 for squeeze.
quagga (0.99.21-3) unstable; urgency=high
CVE-2012-1820 - Quagga contained a bug in BGP OPEN message handling.
A denial-of-service condition could be caused by an attacker controlling
one of the pre-configured BGP peers. In most cases this means, that the
attack must be originated from an adjacent network. Closes: #676510
quagga (0.99.21-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Renamed babeld.8 to quagga-babeld.8 as it conflicted with the
original mapage of the babeld package which users might want to
install in parallel as it is slightly more capable. Closes: #671916
quagga (0.99.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- [bgpd] BGP multipath support has been merged
- [bgpd] SAFI (Multicast topology) support has been extended to propagate
the topology to zebra.
- [bgpd] AS path limit functionality has been removed
- [babeld] a new routing daemon implementing the BABEL ad-hoc mesh routing
protocol has been merged.
- [isisd] a major overhaul has been picked up. Please note that isisd is
STILL NOT SUITABLE FOR PRODUCTION USE.
- a lot of bugs have been fixed
* Added watchquagga daemon.
* Added DEP-3 conforming patch comments.
quagga (0.99.20.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
CVE-2012-0249 - Quagga ospfd DoS on malformed LS-Update packet
CVE-2012-0250 - Quagga ospfd DoS on malformed Network-LSA data
CVE-2012-0255 - Quagga bgpd DoS on malformed OPEN message
* New upstream release. Closes: #664033
Override entries for your package:
quagga-dbg_0.99.21-3~bpo60+1_amd64.deb - extra debug
quagga-doc_0.99.21-3~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional net
quagga_0.99.21-3~bpo60+1.dsc - source net
quagga_0.99.21-3~bpo60+1_amd64.deb - optional net
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your contribution to backports.debian.org archive.