backupninja_1.0~rc1-1~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) backupninja_1.0~rc1-1~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz optional admin
(new) backupninja_1.0~rc1-1~bpo60+1.dsc optional admin
(new) backupninja_1.0~rc1-1~bpo60+1_all.deb optional admin
lightweight, extensible meta-backup system
Backupninja lets you drop simple config files in /etc/backup.d to
coordinate system backups. Backupninja is a master of many arts,
including incremental remote filesystem backup, and MySQL backup.
By creating simple drop-in handler scripts, backupninja can learn new skills.
Backupninja is a silent flower blossom death strike to lost data.
In addition to backing up regular files, Backupninja has handlers to ease
backing up: Maildir, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SVN, Trac, hardware and system
information, as well as the output from custom shell scripts.
Backupninja currently supports common backup utilities, easing their
configuration, currently supported are: rdiff-backup, duplicity, rsync
Most handlers have their own dependencies/recommendations, shown in brackets
- dup [duplicity, trickle]
- rdiff [rdiff-backup]
- sys [debconf-utils, hwinfo, mdadm]
- makecd [genisoimage, wodim]
- rsync [rsync]
- svn [subversion]
- tar [bzip2]
(new) backupninja_1.0~rc1.orig.tar.gz optional admin
backupninja (1.0~rc1-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backport to squeeze-backports.
* Add myself to Uploaders.
backupninja (1.0~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 1.0-rc1
(Closes: #657201, #536858, #654192, #656968, #654708)
* Drop obsolete pkglibdir-FTBFS-fix.diff: applied upstream.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no change required).
* Suggest trickle package, now needed for duplicity traffic shaping.
* Add NEWS entry for duplicity changes.
* Revamp git-buildpackage configuration:
- Update upstream-tag setting to reflect reality.
- Use an upstream branch into which we can import upstream tarballs.
- Use pristine-tar.
backupninja (0.9.10-2) unstable; urgency=low
* pkglibdir-FTBFS-fix.diff: cherry-pick upstream fix for pkglibdir not
being a legitimate directory for 'SCRIPTS' (Closes: #660617)
backupninja (0.9.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upsteam release
. Fix "Locking mechanism causes variable problem".
. Allow 'when = XXX' in sh jobs.
. Stop supporting duplicity < 0.6.01.
. Fixed $rsync_options. (Closes: #639545)
. Fix typo in manpage.
. Stop using hyphen as minus sign in manpages.
. Fix infinite loop in rdiff helper when version inconsistency is detected.
Thanks to Chris Lamb for the patch.
. Fix incorrect duplicity version check for keepincroffulls.
Thanks to Olivier Berger for the patch.
. Don't install LDAP handler, helper and example configuration file.
. Don't mention LDAP support in documentation.
* Formally move to team-maintenance, add myself to uploaders.
* Use 3.0 (quilt) source format.
* Convert to dh7 minimal rules with dh-autoreconf.
* preinst: use "set -e" in the script body instead of in the shebang.
* Don't mention LDAP support in long description, don't install its
example configuration file.
backupninja (0.9.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ intrigeri ]
* Bump Standards version: no changes.
* List every handler's dependencies in the long description.
* Update Suggests wrt. current shipped handlers needs.
* Add watch file. (Close: #598086)
* Add Vcs-Browser control field.
* New upstream release
. Use locking to avoid running concurrent instances of the same
backup action. (Closes: #511300)
. Stop using "local VAR" outside functions. (Closes: #530647)
. Fix duplicity TMPDIR vs. --tempdir usage.
. Remove support for duplicity < 0.4.4. Even etch-backports has
a newer one.
. Now support remove-all-inc-but-n-full command for duplicity >=
0.9.10 to allow removal of increments for older full backups.
. Fix reliance on bash for pipefail in ldap, mysql and postgresql
handlers. (Closes: #602374)
. Support various PostgreSQL dump formats in addition to pg_dumpall.
. Support reading rdiff include/exclude patterns from files.
. Fix long rsync rotation.
. Make usage of units clearer everywhere needed.
. Do arithmetic using bash rather than bc in rsync handler
. Fix hwinfo and gathering of information about loaded modules in
sys handler. (Closes: #625501)
. Install tar handler and helper.
. Support separate signing key in Duplicity helper.
. Generate 4096 bits RSA keys, recommend doing so in the
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
exist in other distributions.