mr_1.12~bpo60+1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into squeeze-backports
mr (1.12~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backport to squeeze for vcsh support.
mr (1.12) unstable; urgency=low
* Ignore nonzero exit status of hg pull, which can happen
when there were no changes to pull. Closes: #661870
* Add vcsh to Suggests.
* Recognize a repo with a .git file as a git repo.
* Improve bzr register's heuristics to determine upstream repo.
mr (1.11) unstable; urgency=low
* Now supports the veracity vcs. Thanks, Jimmy Tang.
* vcsh is now supported without including a plugin.
* After checkout, run fixups chdired to the just checked out directory.
mr (1.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix display of trust errors.
mr (1.09) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove dir_test hack and add a way for vcs tests to run perl code,
using this for the same optimisation. Fixes support for git-svn
etc. Closes: #652317
mr (1.08) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix vcs test code. Closes: #651976
mr (1.07) unstable; urgency=low
* Added support for vcsh, enable with: include = cat /usr/share/mr/vcsh
Thanks, Richard Hartmann
* Block tty control codes in untrusted mr config files.
* Correct printing of line numbers when includes are used. Closes: #650952
* The previous fix for chaining to absolute paths broke chaining to relative
paths with more than one path segment. Thanks, Adam Spiers
* Support _append to add on to the existing value of a parameter.
Thanks, Adam Spiers
* Optimizations. Commands like "mr list" run up to 5 times faster.
* Fix shell escaping of parameters passed to mr commands. Closes: #644672
* Added --force option that disables repository skipping.
* Repositories using skip = lazy will not be checked out by "mr update"
or "mr checkout" unless --force is used.
mr (1.06) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix propigation of failure from pre and post hooks and from fixups.
* Support chaining to absolute paths.
* Add support for skip = lazy, a mode where mr only operates on repositories
that are checked out.
mr (1.05) unstable; urgency=low
* README now gives a quick into to using mr.
* Brought back the "deleted" parameter, which provides an easy way to
mark repositories that should be removed.
* Allow untrusted mrconfig files to set parameters to true/false.
So skip=true or deleted=true can be used in an untrusted mrconfig file.
* Also allow order=N in an untrusted mrconfig file.
* Support bzr checkouts, which are updated with "bzr update",
and to which bzr automatically pushes commits. Closes: #643589
* Use bzr branch, not deprecated bzr clone when registering bzr
repositories. Closes: #643591
* Allow bzr branch|clone|get|checkout in untrusted mrconfig files.
* Avoid using sed -r in git-fake-bare, for OSX portability.
* git-fake-bare: handle fake bare repositories with core.bare not set
(Thanks, Julien Rebetez)
mr (1.04) unstable; urgency=low
* Improve trust errors displayed while bootstrapping. Closes: #628234
* Allow mr register to be used with mrconfig file that does not yet
exist. Closes: #629217
mr (1.03) unstable; urgency=low
* Added git-subtree library. Thanks, Svend Sorensen
* Now --quiet supresses all output from commands run, as well
as from mr, unless a command fails. Closes: #529296
mr (1.02) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix bug in escaping.
mr (1.01) unstable; urgency=low
* Add "mr run", which can run an arbitrary command in each repository.
mr (1.00) unstable; urgency=low
* Trust flag day. All mrconfig files except the main ~/.mrconfig are
now untrusted by default, until listed in ~/.mrtrust.
* The -p flag is now enabled by default. mr first reads ~/.mrconfig,
and then looks for an additional .mrconfig file in the current
directory or one of its parent directories. Closes: #557963
mr (0.51) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix display when absolute directories are configured in mrconfig.
* Add push to manpage synopsis. Closes: #603029
* Do not return a nonzero exit status when all repositories were skipped.
mr (0.50) unstable; urgency=low
* Now supports the Fossil VCS. (Thanks, Jimmy Tang)
* Added fixups hook, which can be used to run a command after
a repository is checked out or updated. Closes: #590868
* Added support for arbitrary pre and post hooks for all defined mr
commands. For example, pre_commit is run before all commits; post_update
is run after all updates. Closes: #481341
Override entries for your package:
mr_1.12~bpo60+1.dsc - optional vcs
mr_1.12~bpo60+1_all.deb - optional vcs
Announcing to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to backports.debian.org archive.