amavisd-new_2.7.0-1~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) amavisd-new_2.7.0-1~bpo60+1.diff.gz extra mail
(new) amavisd-new_2.7.0-1~bpo60+1.dsc extra mail
(new) amavisd-new_2.7.0-1~bpo60+1_all.deb extra mail
Interface between MTA and virus scanner/content filters
AMaViSd-new is a script that interfaces a mail transport agent (MTA) with
zero or more virus scanners, and spamassassin (optional).
It supports all common virus scanners (more than 20 different AVs), with
direct talk-to-daemon support for ClamAV, OpenAntiVirus, Trophie, AVG,
f-prot, and Sophos AVs.
AMaViSd-new supports all MTAs through its generic SMTP/LMTP filter mode
(ideal for postfix and exim). It is faster and safer to use the SMTP/LMTP
filter mode than using the AMaViS pipe client. It supports sendmail milter
through the amavisd-new-milter package.
(new) amavisd-new_2.7.0.orig.tar.gz extra mail
amavisd-new (1:2.7.0-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
amavisd-new (1:2.7.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Alexander Wirt ]
* [f29708b] Add vcs-headers to control file
* [579b332] Imported Upstream version 2.6.6
* [5976c52] Imported Upstream version 2.7.0 (Closes: #635769)
- Fix logging (Closes: #599514)
* [ba6e404] Remove milter related patches
* [3beda00] remove 65_fixtldcheck.dpatch (included upstream)
* [1096aa6] Remove 90_do_not_send_dsn_if_D_REJECT (added upstream)
* [db4c7b2] amavisd.conf-sample is not included anymore
* [d7e2402] Bump standards version (No changes)
* [ca0dfd2] Add new l10n templates and update old ones
* [6e8e726] Add override for dpatch deprecation warning
* [b4e4fa6] Remove --name check from initscript (Closes: #652026, #649358)
* [3cd36e2] Silence cronjob (Closes: #483537)
*  Check if bayes is disabled (Closes: #635861)
* [aea5285] use bash in shebang for cronjob (Closes: #605692)
[ Harald Jenny ]
* [0977bee] update two missed l10n templates
amavisd-new (1:2.6.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Alexander Wirt ]
* Fix ESET CLI virus scanner definition.
Thanks to Thomas Liske (Closes: #622848)
* Really apply 90_do_not_send_dsn_if_D_REJECT.dpatch (Closes: #607746)
* Fix dpkg --compare-versions in amavisd-new.postinst (Closes: #629457)
* Do not mention nagios in README.source (Closes: #607745)
* Add danish debconf translation.
Thanks to Joe Dalton <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closes: #597761)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.