libjs-swfobject_2.2+dfsg-1~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) libjs-swfobject_2.2+dfsg-1~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz optional web
(new) libjs-swfobject_2.2+dfsg-1~bpo60+1.dsc optional web
(new) libjs-swfobject_2.2+dfsg-1~bpo60+1_all.deb optional web
tool to embed Flash content into webpages
SWFObject is an easy-to-use and standards-friendly method to embed Flash
* it offers two optimized Flash Player embed methods; a markup based
embedding SWF files and retrieving Flash Player related information
* it is the successor of SWFObject 1.5, UFO and the Adobe Flash Player
* it intends to unify all existing Flash Player embed methods and provide a
new standard for embedding Adobe Flash Player content
(new) libjs-swfobject_2.2+dfsg.orig.tar.gz optional web
libjs-swfobject (2.2+dfsg-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* Add myself to uploaders.
libjs-swfobject (2.2+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #601160)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.