keepalived_1.2.2-3~bpo60+1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) keepalived_1.2.2-3~bpo60+1.diff.gz extra admin
(new) keepalived_1.2.2-3~bpo60+1.dsc extra admin
(new) keepalived_1.2.2-3~bpo60+1_i386.deb extra admin
Failover and monitoring daemon for LVS clusters
keepalived is used for monitoring real servers within a Linux
Virtual Server (LVS) cluster. keepalived can be configured to
remove real servers from the cluster pool if it stops responding,
as well as send a notification email to make the admin aware of
the service failure.
In addition, keepalived implements an independent Virtual Router
Redundancy Protocol (VRRPv2; see rfc2338 for additional info)
framework for director failover.
You need a kernel >= 2.4.28 or >= 2.6.11 for keepalived.
See README.Debian for more information.
(new) keepalived_1.2.2.orig.tar.gz extra admin
Changes: keepalived (1:1.2.2-3~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports, no changes needed.
* Add myself to uploaders.
keepalived (1:1.2.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* [c28d5f0] Readd ip_vs.h - this reenables ipvs (Closes: #649778)
keepalived (1:1.2.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* [9db4134] Fix override disparity
* [8f0c721] Remove obsolete patch
* [897c0a0] Set correct permissions on pid file.
This is a fix for CVE-2011-1784.
* [5ab4b8d] Don't use modprobe -k.
Thanks to Sven Ulland for the patch
* [c87fe40] Add vcs headers to control file
*  Bump standards version - no changes
keepalived (1:1.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Don't remove configure in clean target
* Refresh 95_use_linux_ip_vs_h.patch for 1.2
* Build depend on libnl-dev
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.