exfat-utils_0.9.5-1~bpo60+1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) exfat-utils_0.9.5-1~bpo60+1.diff.gz optional otherosfs
(new) exfat-utils_0.9.5-1~bpo60+1.dsc optional otherosfs
(new) exfat-utils_0.9.5-1~bpo60+1_i386.deb optional otherosfs
utilities to create, check, label and dump exFAT filesystem
Utilities to manage extended file allocation table filesystem.
This package provides tools to create, check and label the
filesystem. It contains
- dumpexfat to dump properties of the filesystem
- exfatfsck / fsck.exfat to report errors found on a exFAT filesystem
- exfatlabel to label a exFAT filesystem
- mkexfatfs / mkfs.exfat to create a exFAT filesystem.
(new) exfat-utils_0.9.5.orig.tar.gz optional otherosfs
Changes: exfat-utils (0.9.5-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backport for Debian/squeeze.
* Change the debian branch in gbp.conf to squeeze-backports.
exfat-utils (0.9.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #625611)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.