geany_0.20-1.1~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) geany_0.20-1.1~bpo60+1.diff.gz optional devel
(new) geany_0.20-1.1~bpo60+1.dsc optional devel
(new) geany_0.20-1.1~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional devel
A fast and lightweight IDE
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment.
It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a
few dependencies from other packages. It is using only the GTK2 toolkit
and therefore you need only the GTK2 runtime libraries to run Geany.
The basic features of Geany are:
- syntax highlighting
- code completion
- auto completion of constructs like if, for and while, XML and HTML
- call tips
- many supported filetypes like C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal
- symbol lists
- embedded terminal emulation
(new) geany_0.20.orig.tar.gz optional devel
Changes: geany (0.20-1.1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* Put myself in Uploaders, acked by Damián.
geany (0.20-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Don't ship .la files (Closes: #621289).
geany (0.20-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #614763, #602073)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.