clustalx_2.1+lgpl-2~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) clustalx_2.1+lgpl-2~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz optional science
(new) clustalx_2.1+lgpl-2~bpo60+1.dsc optional science
(new) clustalx_2.1+lgpl-2~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional science
Multiple alignment of nucleic acid and protein sequences (graphical interface)
This package offers a GUI interface for the Clustal multiple sequence
alignment program. It provides an integrated environment for performing
multiple sequence- and profile-alignments to analyse the results.
The sequence alignment is displayed in a window on the screen.
A versatile coloring scheme has been incorporated to highlight conserved
features in the alignment. For professional presentations, one should
use the texshade LaTeX package or boxshade.
The pull-down menus at the top of the window allow you to select all the
options required for traditional multiple sequence and profile alignment.
You can cut-and-paste sequences to change the order of the alignment; you can
select a subset of sequences to be aligned; you can select a sub-range of the
alignment to be realigned and inserted back into the original alignment.
An alignment quality analysis can be performed and low-scoring segments or
exceptional residues can be highlighted.
(new) clustalx_2.1+lgpl.orig.tar.gz optional science
Changes: clustalx (2.1+lgpl-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backported for Squeeze
clustalx (2.1+lgpl-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream archive, that makes clear the relicensing to LGPL-3+.
- Mangled debian version name in debian/watch.
- Explained why ‘+lgpl’ in debian/README.Debian.
- Removed XS-Autobuild field from debian/control.
- Changed archive area in debian/control.
- Updated license in debian/copyright.
- Removed Commercial field in debian/upstream-metadata.yaml.
* Removed un-needed documentation (debian/clustalx.docs).
* Source package hosted in a Git repository (debian/control).
* Use debhelper 8 (debian/control, debian/compat).
clustalx (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* debian/rules: added get-upstream-changelog target and used
it to obtain upstream changelog in debian/CHANGELOG.upstream
clustalx (2.0.12-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/clustalx.desktop: Fixed typo
- Added myself to uploaders
- Standards-Version: 3.9.1 (no changes needed)
* debian/source/format: 3.0 (quilt)
clustalx (2.0.12-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove the moc_* files before building, to allow the use of later
versions of Qt (debian/rules).
* Incremented Standards-Version to reflect conformance with Policy 3.8.4
(debian/control, no other changes needed).
clustalx (2.0.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #423648, #393769):
- Uses Qt instead of lesstif.
- Includes new code for UPGMA guide trees.
- Includes iterative alignment facility.
[ Steffen Moeller ]
* New upstream release.
* Updated watch file (Closes: #550893).
* Removed LICENSE from debian/clustalx.docs
* rename to clustalx seems no longer required in debian/rules
* moved clustalx.1 into debian folder (eases working with svn-buildpackage)
* added German translation to desktop file
[ Charles Plessy ]
* Updated my email address.
* debian/copyright made machine-readable.
* Added various informations in debian/upstream-metadata.yaml.
* Switched to Debhelper 7.
(debian/rules, debian/control, debian/patches, debian/compat)
* Removed useless Debhelper file debian/clustalx.dirs.
* Updated package description.
* Hardcoded the localisation of accessory files in /usr/share/clustalx.
* Documented in debian/README.source that the documentation for quilt
is in /usr/share/doc/quilt.
* Added upstream changelog downloaded from upstream website
* Incremented Standards-Version to reflect conformance with Policy 3.8.3
(debian/control, no other changes needed).
* Updated homepage in debian/clustalw.1.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
lready exist in other distributions.