multistrap_2.1.15~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) multistrap_2.1.15~bpo60+1.dsc optional utils
(new) multistrap_2.1.15~bpo60+1.tar.gz optional utils
(new) multistrap_2.1.15~bpo60+1_all.deb optional admin
multiple repository bootstrap based on apt
A debootstrap replacement with multiple repository support,
using apt to handle all dependency issues and conflicts.
Multistrap includes support for native and foreign architecture
bootstrap environments. Foreign bootstraps only need minimal
configuration on the final device. Also supports cleaning up the
generated bootstrap filesystem to remove downloaded packages and
hooks to modify the files in the bootstrap filesystem after the
packages have been unpacked but before being configured.
Unlike debootstrap, multistrap relies on working versions of
dpkg and apt outside the final filesystem.
Multistrap supercedes emdebian-rootfs and replaces the previous
support for preparing root filesystems for specific machines and
variants. Multistrap includes the previous emdebian-rootfs support
for customisation of package selection and of files created
within the root filesystem.
Changes: multistrap (2.1.15~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* No changes needed.
multistrap (2.1.15) unstable; urgency=low
* Clean up the retainsources behaviour (Closes: #627179)
* Implement some code for omitpreinst support.
* typo fix in manpage (Closes: #630314)
multistrap (2.1.14) unstable; urgency=low
* Improve device-table incrementing
* Disable multi-arch field handling for same and wrap foreign and
allowed. dpkg does not currently support changes in /var/lib/dpkg/info
* Read the dpkg status file to look for source packages even when no
packages needed to be downloaded or unpacked. (Closes: #623563)
multistrap (2.1.13) unstable; urgency=low
* [INTL:da] Danish translation of multistrap (Closes: #614306)
* [INTL:pt] Updated European Portuguese translation for
manpage/documentation" (Closes: #614381)
* Fix device-table.pl to use correct minor device number in
iterative mode (Closes: #615819)
* Disable SecureApt if fakeroot is detected.
* Protect device-table.pl realpath usage to allow relative
* [INTL:de] Updated german translation (Closes: #616527)
* Use perl realpath support and drop dependency.
* [INTL:da] Add Danish translation of multistrap documentation
* Improve source download method to get packages individually - avoids
breakage if the repository is incomplete.
* Complete the support for 'flat' repositories (Closes: #619959)
* Update config files for build and cross chroot (Closes: #610631)
* Initial support for Multi-Arch paths. (Closes: #616111)
multistrap (2.1.12) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix hook implementation if no hooks in use
* Accumulate warnings from system calls and hooks and report to user
at the end of the operation.
* Ensure that realpath does really exist (local test debugging) and
guard against an undefined keyring pkg variable.
multistrap (2.1.11) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix examples in comments within device_table.txt to
use consistent tabs. (Closes: #611808)
* Add example for wheezy and use permanent codenames.
* Remove workaround for apt from lenny.
* Improve the fix for #553599 and generalise it. Handle making a real
directory for amd64 to cope with libc6-amd64 [i386].
* Add hook directory support, per configuration file, similar to
multistrap (2.1.10) experimental; urgency=low
* Fix typo in sysvinit chroot.sh script.
* run preinst scripts install command instead of upgrade
* Run the preinst scripts ahead of calling configure -a in native
mode. Thanks to Daniel Baumann for spotting it.
multistrap (2.1.9) experimental; urgency=low
* Allow missing packages lines and add note about using omitdebsrc
* Allow multiple packages lines per section to support very long
* Update the trustdb.gpg with keyrings, to fix gpgv errors on
* Document changes in packages key support and advise on reporting
bugs via the BTS
* Add support for addimportant in the general section only.
* Fix unpack option to look only for 'true' values.
* Experimental support for debconf preseed files (Closes: #610614)
* Add sysvinit method to existing upstart support in script for native
chroots to disable starting daemons. (Closes: #611188)
multistrap (2.1.8) experimental; urgency=low
[ Wookey ]
* Add support for 'flat' apt-ftparchive-style URLs
* Include chroot.sh preventing services being started during
chroot creation (Closes: #599056)
[ Neil Williams ]
* Improve the omitdebsrc handling for detection of 'true'.
* Add more synopsis information to manual page. (Closes: #592621)
* Aim 2.1.8 at experimental as squeeze is frozen and this version
includes possibly disruptive changes.
* Remove aptsources lists in bootstrap phase (Closes: #593561)
* Improve check-deps to find missing packages
* Drop all use of forceyes - no longer necessary.
* Handle missing 'include' files cleanly and early. (Closes: #595006)
* Expand the --simulate option output further.
* Document the reinstall and additional fields. Add advice in manpage
on what to check before filing bugs.
* Add a note about redirecting output in manpage. (Closes: #593326)
* Bump to debhelper 7 compat for dh_prep usage.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.