samtools_0.1.12a-1~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) libbam-dev_0.1.12a-1~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional libdevel
manipulates nucleotide sequence alignments in BAM or SAM format
The BAM library provides I/O and various operations on manipulating nucleotide
sequence alignments in the BAM (Binary Alignment/Mapping) or SAM (Sequence
Alignment/Map) format. It now supports importing from or exporting to SAM,
sorting, merging, generating pileup, and quickly retrieval of reads overlapped
with a specified region.
(new) samtools_0.1.12a-1~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz optional science
(new) samtools_0.1.12a-1~bpo60+1.dsc optional science
(new) samtools_0.1.12a-1~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional science
processing sequence alignments in SAM and BAM formats
Samtools is a set of utilities that manipulate nucleotide sequence alignments
in the binary BAM format. It imports from and exports to the ascii SAM
(Sequence Alignment/Map) format, does sorting, merging and indexing, and allows
to retrieve reads in any regions swiftly. It is designed to work on a stream,
and is able to open a BAM (not SAM) file on a remote FTP or HTTP server.
(new) samtools_0.1.12a.orig.tar.bz2 optional science
Changes: samtools (0.1.12a-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backported for Squeeze (no changes needed).
samtools (0.1.12a-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Use bzip2 compression for the binary packages (debian/rules).
* Incremented debhelper compatibility level to 8, in case ‘--‘ is not
available in earlier versions (debian/compat, debian/control).
samtools (0.1.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
samtools (0.1.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, and new program: bcftools.
* debian/rules, debian/samtools.install: install bcftools, its manpage,
and bcf-fix.pl and vcfutils.pl.
* debian/samtools.examples, debian/rules: install and clean new examples.
* Incremented Standards-Version to reflect conformance with Policy 3.9.1
(debian/control, no changes needed).
* Updated and reformatted debian/copyright according to latest DEP-5 draft.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
lready exist in other distributions.