amarok_2.4.0-1~bpo60+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) amarok-common_2.4.0-1~bpo60+1_all.deb optional sound
architecture independent files for Amarok
This package contains architecture independent files needed for Amarok to run
properly. Therefore, unless you have 'amarok' package of the same version
installed, you will hardly find this package useful.
(new) amarok-dbg_2.4.0-1~bpo60+1_amd64.deb extra debug
debugging symbols for Amarok
This package provides debugging symbols for all binary packages built from
amarok source package. It's highly recommended to have this package installed
before reporting any Amarok crashes to either Amarok developers or Debian
(new) amarok-utils_2.4.0-1~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional utils
utilities for Amarok media player
This package contains command line utilities that are typically used by Amarok
media player but might also be useful on systems without Amarok installed.
They are designed to be lightweight as they do not depend on KDE libraries.
Currently the package contains the following utilities:
- amarokcollectionscanner - scans audio files, collects information from
file tags and prints it in the structured XML format.
- amarok_afttagger - a helper program which writes/removes custom tags
to/from media files required for embedded "Amarok File Tracking".
(new) amarok_2.4.0-1~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz optional sound
(new) amarok_2.4.0-1~bpo60+1.dsc optional sound
(new) amarok_2.4.0-1~bpo60+1_amd64.deb optional sound
easy to use media player based on the KDE Platform
Amarok is a powerful music player with an intuitive interface. It makes
playing the music you love and discovering new music easier than ever before
and it looks good doing it! Amarok is based on the powerful Qt4 / KDE4
Platform and nicely integrates with KDE desktop.
Much work has been invested into integrating Amarok 2 with various Web
- Jamendo Service
- OPML Podcast Directory
Amarok comes with a lot of features including but not limited to:
- Scripts - enhance your Amarok experience with community developed scripts.
- Dynamic Playlists - create playlists that automatically update.
- Context View - customize interface with the Plasma powered Context View.
- PopUp Dropper - simplify drag&drop actions with revolutionary menu system.
- Multiple Language Translations
- Collection Management - organizing your music collection has never been
easier with Amarok's powerful tagging, renaming, and sorting abilities.
- Database Importing - import collections from Amarok 1.4 or iTunes.
- Scriptable Services - integrate other web services into Amarok.
(new) amarok_2.4.0.orig.tar.bz2 optional sound
Changes: amarok (2.4.0-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* No source changes required.
amarok (2.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- unmute should work properly. (Closes: #600159)
* Remove patches previously backported from upstream:
* Refresh debian_disable_qtscriptbindings_check_fix.diff patch.
* Adapt debian_mysqle_amarok_local_errmsg_feature.diff to upstream changes.
* Build depend on libavformat-dev (>= 4:0.5).
* Update install files.
* Build depend on libofa0-dev.
* Update lintian-overrides.
* Add mysql-server-core-5.1 as a preferred alternative to mysql-server-5.1 in
amarok (2.3.2-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Backport 0001-Re-add-some-tests-for-unprintable-but-also-invalid-c.patch
as per upstream suggestion in order to fix problems in the collection
scanner emitting non-well-formed XML when unprintable characters are
encountered in the tags of the audio files.
amarok (2.3.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Amarok ships documentation now;
- tray icon is back in non-KDE environments; (Closes: #587720, #572757)
- solves a bunch of dynamic collection problems; (Closes: #539471)
- fixes saving of last.fm account data outside kwallet; (Closes: #550890)
- fixes crash when scanning media collection/library. (Closes: #585102)
* Drop debian/mysql_no_openssl_fix.diff patch, the problem was fixed upstream
* Adapt debian/mysqle_amarok_local_errmsg_feature.diff patch to upstream
* Refresh disable_qtscriptbindings_check_fix.diff patch.
* Move patches out of debian/ subdir and prefix their filenames with debian_
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1: add Breaks next to Replaces for
* Backport FLAC BPM tag fix as requested by upstream (patch
* Bump libmtp-dev dependency to 1.0.0 (following upstream requirement).
* Update install files.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.