Accepted etckeeper 0.43~bpo50+1 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:33:03 +0000
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
etckeeper - store /etc in git, mercurial, bzr or darcs
Closes: 491401 498739 505772 509152 509742 509888 509888 510032 512869 513006 515100 515237 515602 515628 517911 517914 522513 527218 527921 528109 528575 528798 529253 530497 530795 530819 532346 533290 533295 536799 539589 540516 540596 545137 546411 559418 567000 567255 567538
etckeeper (0.43~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Backported with no changes.
etckeeper (0.43) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix cleanup of /var/cache/etckeeper/packagelist.pre-install after
an upgrade where no conffiles are changed.
* Prevent cron job autocommit from happening if pre-install file
is present, to avoid committing state in the middle of an apt run.
* Add /etc/webmin/webmin/oscache to ignore list. Closes: #567255
* Check owner of tty to determine who has su'd to root when committing,
based on a patch by Jakov Sosic.
* Add apparmor.d/cache/ to default ignores.
* Record real committer username in the darcs log, so that the man page
can say that for every VCS the username is recorded.
etckeeper (0.42) unstable; urgency=low
* Deal with removal of the cache directory. Closes: #559418
* Add ucf backups to ignore list. (See #462355)
* Add webmin fsdump status files to ignore list. Closes: #567000
* Add *.old to ignore list (See #462355)
* Add *.elc to ignore list (See #491401)
* Add ntp.conf.dhcp and X11/xdm/authdir/authfiles/* to ignore list.
* Fix handling of "#*#" ignores for git and hg.
* Add runit and daemontools supervise files to ignore list.
etckeeper (0.41) unstable; urgency=low
* Change etckeeper uninit to not remove .gitignore (etc) file
if it lacks the "managed by etckeeper" comment. Closes: #545137
* Fix hgrc setup code to not warn if the hgrc already contains
a call to etckeeper. (Thanks, Jakov Sosic)
* Updated Czech debconf translation from Miroslav Kure. Closes: #546411
etckeeper (0.40) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Spanish debconf translation. Closes: #539589
* Updated Italian debconf translation. Closes: #540516
* Avoid infinite loop when displaying message about failure
to commit changes in /etc. Closes: #540596
etckeeper (0.39) unstable; urgency=low
* Document ETCKEEPER_CONF_DIR in man page.
* Typo. Closes: #536799
* bzr: Set author to root when committing via sudo. Committer
will be the sudo user, as it is in git.
etckeeper (0.38) unstable; urgency=low
* Use hostname if hostname -f fails. Closes: #533295
* Automatically commit on initial install, so users can
begin relying on etckeeper right away. Closes: #533290
etckeeper (0.37) unstable; urgency=low
* Make postinst check for the configured VCS before trying to run
etckeeper init. Closes: #530497
* Update French debconf translation. Closes: #530795
* Fix typo in cruft file. Closes: #530819
* Update Portuguese debconf translation. Closes: #528109
* Update German debconf translation. Closes: #532346
etckeeper (0.36) unstable; urgency=low
* Add cruft ignore file. Closes: #522513
* Update Japanese debconf translation. Closes: #527921
* Update Swedish debconf translation. Closes: #528575
* Update Russian debconf translation. Closes: #528798
etckeeper (0.35) unstable; urgency=low
* Make etckeeper uninit -f disable the prompt.
* Uninit on purge, guarded by a debconf prompt. Closes: #527218
etckeeper (0.34) unstable; urgency=low
* Add support for mktemp if tempfile is not available.
* Fix uninit prompt to accept 'y' as well as 'yes'. Closes: #517911
* README: Typo. Closes: #517914
etckeeper (0.33) unstable; urgency=low
* Add support for yum. Thanks, Jimmy Tang.
etckeeper (0.32) unstable; urgency=low
* Add uninit subcommand, which cleans up all etckeeper and VCS droppings
in /etc. This is useful if you want to switch to a different VCS and
don't have any history to preserve. (Preserving history and converting
is of course possible, but significantly harder.)
* Run etckeeper init on initial install. Closes: #505772
(The idea being that if someone doesn't want to use git, they can
immediatly uninit to easily reverse this.)
* Document how to change the VCS used by etckeeper, without preserving
any history. Preserving history left as an exersise for the reader.
* Implement list-installed for rpm.
* Added a spec file contributed by Jimmy Tang.
etckeeper (0.31) unstable; urgency=low
* Avoid relying on USER being set, won't be for cron job.
* Add .sw? to ignores. vim uses that if editing an
unspecified file name. Closes: #515628
etckeeper (0.30) unstable; urgency=low
* Add vim .*.sw? files to default ignores.
* Also add emacs #*# autosave files to default ignores.
* And DEADJOE files, for good measure.
* etckeeper update-ignore will automatically update the VCS ignore
file, only touching the part inside a "# managed by etckeeper"
comment block. (You may want to add such a comment block to your existing
.gitignore, or delete the file and regenerate it.)
* Run etckeeper update-ignore on upgrade.
* Fix handling of -d in recursive calls to etckeeper
etckeeper (0.29) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a daily cron job to autocommit changes to /etc. Closes: #515100
The cron job is enabled by default but can be disabled
(Thanks to Thierry Carrez)
* Fix executable bits on two darcs support scripts.
etckeeper (0.28) unstable; urgency=low
* Support darcs. Thanks to Gian Piero Carrubba. Closes: #510032
etckeeper (0.27) unstable; urgency=low
* Use SUDO_USER as the committer if set. Closes: #498739
* bzr: Avoid use of etckeeper pre-commit on Trees not on the
filesystem. (Jelmer Vernooij)
etckeeper (0.26) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Japanese debconf translation. Closes: #512869
* Prevent git from removing a directory when the last file in it
has been removed, but the directory is left existing and empty,
by touching a flag file before calling git rm. Closes: 513006
etckeeper (0.25) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix filter_unknown calls. Closes: 509888
etckeeper (0.24) unstable; urgency=low
* Make .etckeeper test that files actually exist
before acting on them. Closes: #509888
etckeeper (0.23) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix hook scripts to use new etckeeper path. Closes: #509742
etckeeper (0.22) unstable; urgency=low
* Move etckeeper to sbin, and man page to section 8, since only an admin
can really use etckeeper. Closes: #509152
* Mention README file from man page.
* Build using python-central. For some reason bzr does not pick up on
plugins built using python-support.
efa299dfffdb2aaed52ca9d7d34b32518a26b4ad 1522 etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1.dsc
de968fac66b0bc9b4f7898537e8623f2d834d87b 40779 etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1.tar.gz
08423c93f53091824f089684ff5ffaddd8f130d0 31408 etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1_all.deb
0ce593a8fd3a0e5d060a89ec2f0aaf9a82128503aabb974a6428dbc7cd924859 1522 etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1.dsc
b9d974641993745d152f5b85f69b6e8cac8d54605f05b3e750fd6d118a5de86a 40779 etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1.tar.gz
c0205595df5fad0657711ff8bb2da594c121a7cfc5e025b52c673bda8f1e5d83 31408 etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1_all.deb
c114e1120284c84ada17fd7252b2c680 1522 admin optional etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1.dsc
0439ee32c7f35e98246db3d6534bf71b 40779 admin optional etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1.tar.gz
348b90d6d724057e860de55fec96aeb9 31408 admin optional etckeeper_0.43~bpo50+1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----