quinn-diff_0.70-1~bpo50+1_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) quinn-diff_0.70-1~bpo50+1.diff.gz extra devel
(new) quinn-diff_0.70-1~bpo50+1.dsc extra devel
(new) quinn-diff_0.70-1~bpo50+1_amd64.deb extra devel
Compares a Packages files and a Sources file
This is a program to compare a Packages files and a Sources file
to see which programs need (re)compiling for any given architecture.
Quinn diff knows about architecture specific packages (e.g. lilo) and
can easily exclude them via a Packages-arch-specific file. The
output is a list of source packages complete with accurate section
and version information, suitable for use in build daemons or just in
a script to auto-snarf the necessary source.
(new) quinn-diff_0.70.orig.tar.gz extra devel
Changes: quinn-diff (0.70-1~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for lenny-backports for usage on buildd.debian.org.
quinn-diff (0.70-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Be more careful with --ignore-arch-all. (Closes: #530595)
- Converted Packages-arch-specific to be an example file only.
- Respect CFLAGS in configure. (Closes: #437871)
* Updated the Debian build system to debhelper 7.
quinn-diff (0.67) unstable; urgency=low
* Link against glib2 instead of glib1.2 (Closes: #400828).
* Fix typo in help message (Closes: #437165).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
xist in other distributions.