libcommons-jexl-java_1.1-1~bpo50+1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) libcommons-jexl-java_1.1-1~bpo50+1.diff.gz optional libs
(new) libcommons-jexl-java_1.1-1~bpo50+1.dsc optional libs
(new) libcommons-jexl-java_1.1-1~bpo50+1_all.deb optional libs
expression language engine
This library is an expression language engine for easy embedding in
applications and frameworks. It implements an extented version of the
Expression Language of the JSTL (Java Standard Tag Library, java server
(new) libcommons-jexl-java_1.1.orig.tar.gz optional libs
Changes: libcommons-jexl-java (1.1-1~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for lenny-backports.
libcommons-jexl-java (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Koch ]
- Updated watch file to match upstream version better.
[ Onkar Shinde ]
* New upstream release.
- Move cdbs and debhelper to 'Build-Depends' to make lintian happy.
- Bump debhelper version needed to 5.
- Use default-jdk as build dependency.
- Use default-jre as runtime dependency.
- Remove homepage from description and add 'Homepage' field.
- Change standard version to 3.8.1.
- Add myself to uploaders.
- Bump to 5.
- Use java home corresponding to default-jdk.
- Add ant options to compile for target JVM 1.4.
- Use DEB_UPSTREAM_VERSION.
- Create symlink in the install target.
- Remove unused variable JLIBS.
- Remove, not needed anymore.
- Remove jar file name as it is already present in build.xml.
- Remove version from jar file name.
- 01_jar_without_tests.patch: Refreshed for current source.
- Change url to match current source repository.
- Add for compliance with standards version 3.8.0.
- The library is licensed under Apache License 2.0 now. So remove complete
text of previous license and point to the common-licenses folder.
- Update copyright years to 1999-2006.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
eady exist in other distributions.