epiphany-extensions-more_2.22.1~bpo50+1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) epiphany-extensions-more_2.22.1~bpo50+1.dsc optional gnome
(new) epiphany-extensions-more_2.22.1~bpo50+1.tar.gz optional gnome
(new) epiphany-extensions-more_2.22.1~bpo50+1_all.deb optional gnome
Collection of third-party extensions for the Epiphany web browser
This package contains various user-contributed extensions for
Epiphany, an intuitive web browser for the GNOME desktop.
Extensions bringing new features:
* Automatic Find As You Type - Start typing, and you will find text
* Automatic Find Links As You Type - The same, restricted to links
* Bookmark shortcuts - Use deskbar applet shortcuts in the URL bar
* Session Manager - Save session to a file and restore it later
* Tab Links - Copy the opened URIs to the clipboard
* Universal Edit Button - A single shortcut to bring the editor for
sites with editable content (wikis)
* Video Downloader - Automatically download or open Flash videos from
popular sites, without Flash support
* View Source - View page source inside the browser
Modifications of the user interface:
* Confirm Window Close - Confirm closing when several tabs are open
* Hidden Menu - Hide and show the menu with a toolbar button
* Menubar and Toolbar beside each other
* Quit menu item
* Tabs on treeview - Replace tabs by a treeview in a sidebar
* Throbber remover - Removes the throbber from the toolbar
* Urgent Content Notify - Warn the Window Manager when a page
changes in the background
Modifications of the tabs behaviour:
* Close Other Tabs - Close all tabs but the current one
* Colour tabs - Colorize tabs depending on the website
* Close tabs with middle-click
* Only One Close Button - Replace close buttons on the tabs by a
single one in the toolbar
* Restore Closed Tab
* Tab Foreground - Open new tabs in the foreground
* Tab Key Tab Navigate - Use control-tab to navigate between tabs
* Less Tab Label Border - Reduce the border around tab labels
* Wide tabs - Expand tabs to use all available space
Changes: epiphany-extensions-more (2.22.1~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for etch-backports.
* Change package version to match lenny GNOME version.
epiphany-extensions-more (2.26.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove singlemenu, it’s very badly broken. Closes: #526321.
epiphany-extensions-more (2.26.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Standards version is 3.8.1.
* Get the video downloader extension to work with clive 2.
* Update dependency accordingly.
* Bump version to 2.26, no source changes required.
epiphany-extensions-more (2.24.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Add universal-edit-button extension.
* video-downloader.py: fix proxy support.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.