Accepted mr 0.25~bpo40+1 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:01:35 +0100
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: martin f. krafft <email@example.com>
mr - a Multiple Repository management tool
Closes: 447171 447729 447999 448422 449539 449592 450621 452467 453305 453305 453501 453502 462408 463867 463941 463941
mr (0.25~bpo40+1) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuilt for etch.
mr (0.25) unstable; urgency=low
* git-fake-bare: Add support for diff, commit, and record. (madduck)
mr (0.24) unstable; urgency=low
* Correct GIT_CONFIG settings in git-svn. Closes: #463941
mr (0.23) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix tests in git-svn include file to use MR_REPO. Closes: #463941
mr (0.22) unstable; urgency=low
* Update bzr registration code to work with current version of bzr,
using bzr info to get the url. Closes: #463867
mr (0.21) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a git-svn file, which can be included to add support for git-svn
repositories. Thanks to Clifford W. Hansen and Bastian Kleineidam
for implementations. Closes: #462408
mr (0.20) unstable; urgency=low
* Add -q flag.
* darcs: Add -u to diff to get a more usual unified diff.
* Add a "record" subcommand, borrowing termonology from darcs. This does a
local commit, but does not push changes to remote repos.
* Improve unison support.
mr (0.19) unstable; urgency=low
* Support versions of man that don't use -l.
* Updating git repos no longer uses git-pull -t by default. Git makes it
to much of a PITA to do this, since -t makes git-pull require the
repository and refspec be specified at the command line (which is a bug in
git (#456035). mr used to hardcode those to "origin" and "master", but
that's not always the right choice. So give up on forcing git to be sane
about pulling down all tags. It's insane. Live with it, or configure your
own update command.
mr (0.18) unstable; urgency=low
* darcs: Use record subcommand, there is no commit subcommand. Closes: #453501
* darcs: De-p register code. Closes: #453502
mr (0.17) unstable; urgency=low
* Even bigger hammer: Set LC_ALL. Closes: #453305
mr (0.16) unstable; urgency=low
* Use LC_MESSAGES=C not LANG=C, as if the user has LC_MESSAGES set, LANG
won't override it. Closes: #453305
mr (0.15) unstable; urgency=low
[ Joey Hess ]
* Allow -n to be passed a number to specify how deep to go into
subdirectories to find repositories to act on. Closes: #450621
[ Josh Triplett ]
* Make -j with no argument run unlimited jobs in parallel, like make -j
[ Joey Hess ]
* Add a warning about runing too many jobs at a time.
mr (0.14) unstable; urgency=low
* Portability fixes for the non-POSIX shell of SunOS 5. Patch from Ken
Bloom. Closes: #449592
* Cut number of rcs tests run in half.
mr (0.13) unstable; urgency=low
* -c was broken, fix. Closes: #449539
mr (0.12) unstable; urgency=low
* Avoid creating parent directory for a checkout that will ultimately be
* Don't try to test the repo type when doing a checkout, that can't work
since the repo isn't there yet. It was actually checking the repo type
of the parent directory, which caused several unexpected behaviors.
mr (0.11) unstable; urgency=low
* Avoid using commands like git-config and instead use "git config".
In some configurations, only the main git command is in the path.
* Allow option bundling, mostly so "-j2" will work.
* Better error message if more than one repo type test matches a single
mr (0.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a lib file for using unison with mr.
* Make registration work when no config file yet exists. Closes: #448422
mr (0.9) unstable; urgency=low
* Split up actions, so each rcs has its own set of action commands,
and mr tests to see what rcs is used by a repository, and dispatches
This will make it much easier to add new rcses, or modify just the
command that mr uses for one command for one rcs, without duplicating a
lot of code, and without needing to modify mr at all.
The old style unsplit actions are still supported, and are what most
mrconfig files will still use; this change is fully backwards compatible.
* Changed some things in the enviroment for the register action.
It's now run in the directory that the user specifies, and MR_REPO
is set to contain the basename of the directory that the checkout
command should check out. These changes should be backware compatible
to existing register actions.
* Add info and warning functions to the shell library. (madduck)
* Add git_bare and git_fake_bare rcs types to handle
bare and fake bare (non-bare with a detached worktree) git repositories.
(Diff and commit do not work yet to fake bare repos). (madduck)
* Add a vim modeline to preserve joey's tabbing prefs. (madduck)
* Add support for including one mrconfig file from another. Unlike chaining,
this doesn't change the paths, and is not tied to a particular
subdirectory. It's useful for loading up library mrconfig files.
* Split git fake-bare support out into a lib/git-fake-bare.
Partly because it's a good example of how to add a new revision control
type and use includes, and partly because it's currently too ugly to be
in mr itself due to bugs and limitations in git.
mr (0.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Improve "in subdir" message.
* Patch from Simon McVittie, to pass -a to darcs commands to avoid
interactive updates. Closes: #447999
mr (0.7) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix inverted tests in tags command. (madduck)
* Patch from Simon McVittie, adding support for darcs repositories.
mr (0.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Add to the example mrconfig a "tags" command that lists tags.
(Currently only for svn and git.)
* hours_since was broken by design, and fixing it involved changing
its calling convention. If you used the old version, the new version
will error out.
* Add ability to reorder repos, if you want mr to act on a given repo first
mr (0.5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Joey Hess ]
* Removed special case repository deletion handling code. The same
thing can be accomplished in a mrconfig by skipping a repo unless
it exists, and printing a reminder on update. See the mrconfig file
for an example.
* Fix output of "mr config DEFAULT lib".
* Change mr update to use git pull -t origin master, to make sure new tags
are pulled. And since those might not always be the right parameters
for git pull, any parameters passed to mr update will replace them.
[ Alexander Wirt ]
* Add support for mercurial.
[ Joey Hess ]
* Incorporate code based on Anthony Towns's mrs, to allow running
multiple jobs in parallel. The -j flag controls this.
This can produce enormous speedups. For me, mr update takes
12 minutes, while mr -j 10 update takes 1 minute!
mr (0.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix mr register of a subdir to also work with -c.
* Signal handling for commands run by mr, including handling of SIGINT
to stop mr.
* Ensure parent dirs exist prior to checkout. (madduck)
* Output list of failed repos to stderr when -s is used.
* Fix a bug caused by a stupid typo.
* Add the -n switch, for disabling recursion.
* Allow for more complex deleted tests, such as marking a repo deleted on
some hosts, while not on others.
* Support registering CVS repositories. Closes: #447171
* MR_CONFIG now points to the config file that contains the repo mr is
* Make mr register smarter about what mrconfig file to write to.
(It probably does what you'd expect it to do now; if it doesn't, -c
can still override.)
mr (0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a check to make sure the expected directory exists after checkout.
* mr register will now write to whatever config file is specified with -c
* Typo fixes from madduck.
mr (0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix line number display for config file parse errors.
* Fix a bug in inheritance of default settings in chained .mrconfig files.
* Add the -s option.
mr (0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* First release.
d95dea7b3e84b679ef0f419f4b7e96c2 501 utils optional mr_0.25~bpo40+1.dsc
1439444442e51111d7a8559a3a4407a6 30588 utils optional mr_0.25~bpo40+1.tar.gz
b49145988ce0e7d9a4af95c556d77ecb 26850 utils optional mr_0.25~bpo40+1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----