Accepted kernel-package 10.065~bpo.1 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:16:06 +0100
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Norbert Tretkowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
kernel-package - A utility for building Linux kernel related Debian packages.
Closes: 391433 391436 391643 391677 394679 395323 396077 396122
kernel-package (10.065~bpo.1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuilt for sarge.
* Removed -m option from readlink.
kernel-package (10.065) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: dependency on newer coreutils missing",
thanks to Norbert Tretkowski. Added. As far as I can tell, readlink -m
was present in coreutils 5.2.1, uploaded on 14 July 2004, over two
years ago. However, updated the control file for kernel images.
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: fails when a kernel-patch adds a config var
without a default value". Well. It is partially due to kbuild
helpfully reconfiguring the kernel whenever it thinks it is needed.
thanks to Yann Dirson (Closes: #396122).
kernel-package (10.064) unstable; urgency=low
* Also remove initrd .bak backups
* Bug fix: "leaves .bak files around after kernel purge, and chokes on
them", thanks to martin f krafft. Well, k-p never generated these
files, and does not actually choke on them. But I suppose we can clean
up after update-mkinitramfs or whatever :)(Closes: #395323).
* Take another crack at handling the ever friendly Kbuild now asking to
update the .config on STDOUT, not STDERR, and bailing when it
discovers output is redirected.
kernel-package (10.063) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: Generated postinst fails: Missing Required
paramater 'Old'", thanks to Daniel Jacobowitz. I cleaned up the
postinst as while I was at it, going with readlink -q -m instead of
the built in version. (Closes: #391643).
* Bug fix: "[powerpc] initramfs creation fails with 2.6.18 during
install", thanks to Meelis Roos. This was fixed by the changes above.
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: No need for any mentioning of bin86", thanks
to Adrian Bunk (Closes: #391677).
* Bug fix: "postinst_hook runs after bootloader", thanks to Martin Buck
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: A Debian revision is mandatory, but none was
provided", thanks to Marc Haber. Hmm. We were not passing
DEBIAN_REVISION for the clean target, and not doing any sanity checks.
We still don't do sanity checks on clean, but we do pass along the
provided debian revision, so warning is no longer triggered.
da8acdb6da3ebe661064c20f13b73aeb 549 misc optional kernel-package_10.065~bpo.1.dsc
c8d809fdca0b3a33bfb8d144687d3f37 843969 misc optional kernel-package_10.065~bpo.1.tar.gz
afdaa015c6989eaecead8fe11cd0aa61 491084 misc optional kernel-package_10.065~bpo.1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----