Accepted kernel-package 10.062~bpo.1 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:43:06 +0200
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Norbert Tretkowski <email@example.com>
kernel-package - A utility for building Linux kernel related Debian packages.
Closes: 261019 356765 385329 385583 387286 387346 389230 389678 389697 390012 390182 390222 390487
kernel-package (10.062~bpo.1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuilt for sarge.
kernel-package (10.062) unstable; urgency=low
* Forgot to document KPKG_DEBUG introduced in the last upload.
kernel-package (10.061) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: kernel package doesn't find $(ARCH) running
make-kpkg debian", thanks to Elimar Riesebieter. Fix it for real this
time. Fixes a grave bug. (Closes: #390487).
* Bug fix: "Easing debugging by outputting commands as these are run",
thanks to LoÃ¯c Minier. (Closes: #390222).
kernel-package (10.060) unstable; urgency=low
* Only pass ARCH if KERNEL_ARCH is not empty.
kernel-package (10.059) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: Custom .config ignored, m-k clean generates
errors on 2.6.18", thanks to Anthony L. Awtrey. Add an dummy call to
make, if there are problems in the .config, kbuild rewrites .config,
and the informational message messes up the VERSION variable. If the
variable TEST did get a mesage about .config being written, pass it
on. The problem is that any call to make seems to make Kbuild fix
issues in .config -- nothing we can do there. (Closes: #390012).
* Bug fix: "Misleading information in postinst", thanks to Julien Danjou
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: link_in_boot produces symlinks that are
insufficiently relative", thanks to Ross Boylan. Fix a typo in
determining the relative path for images. Also, in several places,
handle a special case when the source and destination directories are
identical, and use a relative link there. This might help the folks
using a separate /boot and link_in_boot options. (Closes: #389678).
* Bug fix: "Should always pass ARCH= to upstream Makefile", thanks to
LoÃ¯c Minier (Closes: #390182).
kernel-package (10.058) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: Fails to show warning when upgrading running
kernel", thanks to Frans Pop (Closes: #389230).
* Bug fix: "depmod: command not found; tar: -: file name read contains
nul character", thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org (Closes: #385583).
kernel-package (10.057) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: make-kpkg clean takes forever on a git
repo", thanks to Will Dyson (Closes: #356765).
* Bug fix: "Patch to add --verbose => make V=1", thanks to Philippe
Teuwen (Closes: #387346).
kernel-package (10.056) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "postrm_hook is not run", thanks to Michael Biebl. Gak. A
thinko made the postrm still test to see if the script was executable
before looking for it in the path. (Closes: #387286).
kernel-package (10.055) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: failure with 2.6.18-rc4 (wireless-dev
tree)", thanks to Marcus Better. Starting with 2.6.18, you can't run
make at the top level like we do to determine the version number
without having a .config file. But it should still be possible to run
clean -- and fail for other initial operations, since we do not want
to create ./debian if we can't detect the version number accurately.
* Bug fix: "kernel-package: please build md5sums for kernel-packages",
thanks to Mario 'BitKoenig' Holbe. Thanks to Roland Stigge for all
the heavy lifting. I moved the macro definition to a file a location
consistent with my other packages, and allowed for the caller to add
locations that should be excluded from the MD5sums listing.
* Add a variable called warn_reboot for kernel-img.conf; if set to no,
it shall suppress warning about needing to reboot if installing a
kernel image of the same versions as the kernel which is running.
Some users want enough rope ...
* Create md5sums for this package as well.
46205eb6bcd6bc99dd9219c74f4e0e9b 549 misc optional kernel-package_10.062~bpo.1.dsc
3d8f08811a408a9c55a5344ce801e7bc 839227 misc optional kernel-package_10.062~bpo.1.tar.gz
b2be425e22f8e2295ff0ee1793d3f007 492318 misc optional kernel-package_10.062~bpo.1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----