Accepted mercurial 0.9-4bpo1 (source i386)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:11:35 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Vincent Danjean <Vincent.Danjean@ens-lyon.org>
Changed-By: Norbert Tretkowski <email@example.com>
mercurial - Scalable distributed version control system
mercurial (0.9-4bpo1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuilt for sarge.
* Include python-distutils.mk after python-distutils.mk.
mercurial (0.9-5) unstable; urgency=low
* call dh_python with -V 2.4 argument
mercurial (0.9-4) unstable; urgency=low
* [debian/copyright] add copyright for Debian packaging
* [debian/NEWS] talk about python2.3->python2.4 transition
mercurial (0.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* [debian/compat] debhelper compat version dumped to 5
mercurial (0.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* fix a bug in update/revert (patch from Vadim Gelfer already applied
* [debian/control] build-depend on python as dh_python require it
(package did not fail to build due to an indirect build-dependency
but it is safer like that)
mercurial (0.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
Major changes between Mercurial 0.8.1 and 0.9:
- The repository file format has been improved.
- This has resulted in an average 40% reduction in disk space usage.
- The new format (called RevlogNG) is now the default.
- Mercurial works perfectly with both the old and new repository
file formats. It can transfer changes transparently between
repositories of either format.
- To use the new repository format, simply use `hg clone --pull` to
clone an existing repository.
- Note: Versions 0.8.1 and earlier of Mercurial cannot read
RevlogNG repositories directly, but they can `clone`, `pull`
from, and `push` to servers that are serving RevlogNG
- Memory usage has been improved by over 50% for many common operations.
- Substantial performance improvements on large repositories.
- New commands:
- 'archive' - generate a directory tree snapshot, tarball, or zip
file of a revision
- Deprecated commands:
- 'addremove' - replaced by 'add' and 'remove --after'
- 'forget' - replaced by 'revert'
- 'undo' - replaced by 'rollback'
- New extensions:
- Bugzilla integration hook
- Email notification hook
- Nested repositories are now supported. Mercurial will not recurse
into a subdirectory that contains a '.hg' directory. It is treated
as a separate repository.
- The standalone web server, 'hg serve', is now threaded, so it can
talk to multiple clients at a time.
- The web server can now display a "message of the day".
- Support added for hooks written in Python.
- Many improvements and clarifications to built-in help.
* [debian/control] set Standard-Version to 3.7.2 (no changes required)
mercurial (0.8.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* cleanup patches applied on top of upstream sources
send the interesting one to upstream before the 0.9 release
mercurial (0.8.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* use python2.4 instead of standard python (2.3 for now):
this allows to use hglib backend with tailor
* several minor fixes so that tailor works with the 'hglib' backend
these are submitted upstream
* hardcode python interpreter in script instead of using /usr/bin/env
as suggested by the python policy
* remove previous hack (dpkg not replacing directory by symlink) as
it is no more usefull (directory was in /usr/lib/python2.3, symlink in now
244a45e9c6dd166038bcd6bf9444e18f 676 devel optional mercurial_0.9-4bpo1.dsc
d4154d12dcbda78251750c2a18eae940 326107 devel optional mercurial_0.9.orig.tar.gz
9e4b10b585c0a0f7f3b8b9a1509fe72d 13153 devel optional mercurial_0.9-4bpo1.diff.gz
ccb51dc3820bc841f769aec402c774b9 248486 devel optional mercurial_0.9-4bpo1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----