Accepted bzr 0.8.2-2bpo1 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:33:25 +0200
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Rob Weir <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Norbert Tretkowski <email@example.com>
bzr - bazaar-ng, the next-generation distributed version control system
Closes: 352707 352791 353540 357254 366083 368120 368760
bzr (0.8.2-2bpo1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuilt for sarge.
bzr (0.8.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Keep unit tests around for now, since bzr's sftp transport depend upon it
bzr (0.8.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Set the tutorial as the Index page for doc-base (closes: #368120).
* Add comments to the top of all patches in debian/ that describe upstream
* Don't throw UnboundLocalError when attempting to write to a read-only
repository; thanks to Martin F. Krafft and Bob Tanner (closes: #352707).
* Don't throw UnboundLocalError on bzr ignore; thanks to
Martin F. Krafft and Bob Tanner (closes: #352791).
bzr (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #366083).
* No longer call bzr_man.py; upstream's install now automatically builds
and installs the manpage.
* Upstream cleaned up their docs, and reduced the number of them quite
significantly (~30k vs. 300k). There's not much point in bzr-doc anymore,
so drop it and merge docs into the main package. Conflict w/ the
old bzr-doc package, too.
* Include bzr.simple in /etc/bash_completion.d.
* Add an entry to NEWS describing changes to how a user's email address
is set, and point users at the (now correct) manpage (closes: #353540).
* Don't install unit tests; this saves a few megs of code, and end users
don't really need to be running this anyways (it's certainly not
documented in end-user stuff).
* Throw 002-execute_path.patch into debian/, as this is needed to shut
lintian up (as originally done by Lars).
* Misc additional lintian/linda changes/suggestions.
* Don't create empty doc/text directory; create doc/txt instead
8ad425a8166c63741916a638c0d13eb4 808 devel optional bzr_0.8.2-2bpo1.dsc
9bcfcc2a60156a5a74e247846ebe7473 720152 devel optional bzr_0.8.2.orig.tar.gz
a03a9fd1f4ba08c38d4785c85a23c6ac 6398 devel optional bzr_0.8.2-2bpo1.diff.gz
bc1a7213ac6e7d7a7005df84724b1cc9 668162 devel optional bzr_0.8.2-2bpo1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v22.214.171.124 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----