[Backports-security-announce] Security update for drupal6

I've uploaded a new packages for drupal6 which fixed the following
security problems:

SA-2008-073:
The update system is vulnerable to Cross site request forgeries.
Malicious users may cause the superuser (user 1) to execute old updates
that may damage the database.

For the etch-backports distribution the problems have been fixed in
version 6.6-1.1~bpo40+1.

Upgrade instructions

If you don't use pinning (http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=instructions)
you have to update the package manually via apt-get -t etch-backports install drupal6.

We recommend to pin the backports repository to 200 so that new version
of installed  backports will be installed automatically.

  Package: *
  Pin: release a=etch-backports
  Pin-Priority: 200