Introduction, ITA against splash and wiki page minor issues

Hi all,

My name is Phil Wyett, a DM with DD application ongoing currently. I maintain a number of
packages[1] and am happy to maintain some of the Astro teams packages that I see and have
some interest in.

I currently have an Intent To Adopt (ITA) against 'splash'[2] and this will pass through
mentors[3] soon-ish. I believe it is the team that grants upload and git access rights.
Could they be done on this package for me please after adoption complete[4]?

While looking for info, I found a couple of minor issues with the wiki page of the team. I
have edited and the git repositories link now points to the team page on Salsa. The
maintainer stats link is also 404 and I have put a temporary strike-through until a team
member has time to correct it or remove if these stats are no longer generated for the
team.

[1] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=philip.wyett@kathenas.org
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/764684
[3] https://mentors.debian.net/package/splash/