Re: Siril 1.2.0-beta1 is ready for upload

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 11:16:45PM +0100, Cyril Richard wrote:
> Hello, everyone, I've pushed the Siril update to the git repository.
> Please could you review and upload it if it is ok?

This is the freeze time[1] which is mostly for targeted fixes and
updating packages will keep getting harder going forward. I'm not
convinced that this is a good time to upload beta releases.

if you could cut a proper stable well-tested release, we can see.

[1]: https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html

--
Best,
Nilesh