ITP: SourceXtractorPlusPlus-- Access HMI, AIA and MDI data

Package: wnpp
Owner: Martin Kuemmel <mkuemmel@usm.lmu.de>
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : SourceXtractorPlusPlus
  Version         : 0.19
  Upstream Author : Marc Schefer <marc.schefer@unige.ch>
* URL             : https://github.com/astrorama/SourceXtractorPlusPlus
* License         : LGPL v3 license:
  Programming Lang: C++
  Description     : Access HMI, AIA and MDI data

SourceXtractor++ (Source-Extractor ++) is a program that extracts a catalog of sources from astronomical images. It is the successor to the original SExtractor package at: https://www.astromatic.net/software/sextractor/

It will maintained within the Debian Astronomy Working Group. A git
repository will be created on salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/SourceXtractorPlusPlus.git

There are two packages which are necessary to build SourceXtractorPlusPlus, the build framework Elements:
https://github.com/astrorama/Elements

and the library (I/O, threading etc.) Alexandria:
https://github.com/astrorama/Alexandria

These will be packaged separately.

Best regards,
Martin Kuemmel

| Martin Kuemmel                           E-mail: mkuemmel@usm.lmu.de |
| LMU Faculty of Physics                         Skype: martin.kuemmel |
| Scheinerstr. 1                      Google: martin.kuemmel@gmail.com |
| D-81679 Muenchen                                 Room: Container P06 |
| Germany                                     Phone: +49 89 2180-75976 |