Re: Free Coding Courses

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 03:03:25AM -0700, Christin Hill wrote:
> To the Webmaster at https://blends.debian.org:
>

> Christin Hill from DataCamp here, one of the largest websites in the world
> for online data science training.
>
> I was browsing through your website and I saw that you provide some helpful
> free resources to your site visitors here:
> https://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks/python3.

The page you point to has debian-astro based python packages which are installed
with the debian-astro meta-package.

In other words, this has got nothing to do with programming resources/courses whatsoever
hence I request you to please not send (more) mails for including datacamp resources
there -- it is not relevant for those sort of links.

--
Best,
Nilesh